These fun Ham and Veggie Sushi Rolls are a fun lunchbox idea!
This post is sponsored by Pearls Olives. I received a monetary incentive to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own and I share things I think would be of interest to my readers.
Get ready to kick your kids’ lunch boxes up a notch with these easy and cute Ham and Veggie Sushi Rolls.
Don’t worry….it’s not real sushi. These are more like sushi inspired rolls. I’ve made all kinds of sushi inspired rolls, like Ham and Cheese Rolls, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi and Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Sushi.
My son just loves them. And, they really make a fun lunch box treat at school.
For these Ham and Veggie Sushi Rolls, I used super thin slices of veggies and ham, shredded cheese and cherry tomatoes. You can get the complete instructions below.
You can also get creative with what you pack in lunch boxes. Did you know that you can now get Pearl Olives in handy snack pack sizes?
Pearl Olives now offers Pearls Olives to Go which makes back-to-school lunches even easier. I loved the way they dressed up these adorable sushi rolls.
These easy snack packs come in several olive varieties including – whole black pitted olives, sliced black olives, pimento stuffed green olives and kalamata olives. There’s something for everyone.
Olives are a wholesome snack that are great for lunch boxes. Now that Pearl Olives come packaged in these individual snack cups, they are easier than ever to take as a snack – whether it’s in a lunch box or a snack on the go.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 cucumber, I prefer English cucumbers
- 1 carrot, full size
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- Cut cucumber in half length wise.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice 8 strips the entire length of the cucumber.
- Peel the carrot; use a vegetable peeler to slice 8-16 strips the entire length of the carrot.
- Cut each slice of ham into 8 strips, slightly thinner than the width of the cucumber.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of cucumber.
- Place 1-2 strips of carrot (depending on length) on top of the cream cheese.
- Place 2 strips of ham on top of the carrot.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of ham.
- Place cherry tomato at one end of the cucumber slice.
- Roll up the cucumber starting at the end with the tomato.
- Repeat with remaining cucumber slices.