These easy Apple Peanut Butter Cookies are one of my favorite no bake recipes. They make a great snack or dessert.
I am part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. This post was sponsored by Honey Bunches of Oats. All opinions are 100% my own.
Last week, my family and I attended one of my favorite blogging events of the year at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
It was five, fun-filled days of making new friends, experiencing all that Universal Orlando has to offer (and oh, boy is there a LOT – I’ll be sharing more in an upcoming post) and learning about brands we know and love.
One morning, breakfast was sponsored by Honey Bunches of Oats. Our tables had gorgeous flower arrangements.
The breakfast buffet offered a great selection of Honey Bunches of Oats cereals.
I love Honey Bunches of Oats and usually have a box in my pantry. As soon as I got home, I whipped up these incredibly easy no bake Apple Peanut Butter Cookies as an after-school for my son.
These cookies were super easy to make – they came together in under 15 minutes.
He loves anything with peanut butter and especially loves the apple-peanut butter flavor combination.
I used the Apple Cinnamon Honey Bunches of Oats. I loved the big chunks of dried apples and the cinnamon-y clusters. They really gave these cookies a distinct texture.
Honey Bunches of Oats comes in 12 different flavors, with the most popular being Honey Roasted, Almond and Strawberry – there’s an option for everyone! And, any of these flavors would work with this recipe.
While were at the event in Orlando, we learned all about Honey Bunches of Oats’ new campaign, “THIS. IS. EVERYTHING.TM” The campaign celebrates the multiplicity of tastes and textures found in Honey Bunches of Oats and can be seen on new television ads, featuring a mash-up of iconic images with current pop-culture memes.
There was even a fun back drop where we could choose our favorite family captions. You can check out ours in the video below.
Honey Bunches of Oats is launching a new contents where you can star in your own “THIS. IS. EVERYTHING.TM” video and be entered to win a $10,000 prize. To enter, visit www.HoneyBunchesThisisEverything.com and upload three photos showing what makes you…YOU!
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Apple Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Apple Cinnamon cereal
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt; stir to combine.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from microwave and quickly stir in peanut butter and cereal.
- Immediately, drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an air tight container.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.