Want to be able to make a simple, delicious meals in one pot? Sounds like a great idea to me! This is why I put together some of the most extraordinary one pot recipes for you to enjoy!
The cooking life becomes so much easier when you can cook everything in one pot, pan, or skillet! It also comes in handy when cleaning the dishes after cooking a meal.
You’d be surprised about how many things you can actually cook in one pot, and I’m here to blow your minds! There’s a variety of great tasting foods like: Chicken, Burgers, Pork Chops, Fajitas and the list goes on! After all, one pot meals have been around since the beginning of time. Check out more here.
One Pot Recipes
As I said before, there are so many different meals you can make in one pot! Here are many quick and easy ideas to start off with.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Rice – Who doesn’t like burgers!
- One Pot Goulash– Goulash for everyone!
- Enchilada Soup – Soup never tasted so good.
- Easy Homemade Hamburger Helper – Homemade is the best made.
- BLT Pasta– Great for my pasta lovers!
- Sausage, Tomato and Pesto Pasta – This one made me hungry.
- Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese with Bacon – Cheesy!
- Bacon Chipotle Mac & Cheese – Mac & Cheese with Bacon is the perfect combination.
- Tuscan Style Garlic Herb Pork Chops – Licked my chops after this one.
- Creamy Sausage and Potato Soup – Creamy deliciousness!
- Pastalaya– A fun twist!
One Pot Chicken Recipes
There are so many one pot chicken recipes to try! Take your pick from the many recipes I put together below.
- Creamy One Pot Pesto Chicken – Quick and easy!
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles – Can’t go wrong with noodles.
- Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Casserole – This Casserole makes my mouth water!
- Caprese Chicken and Rice – Healthy Flavorful meal!
- BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pasta – Hearty, cheesy and a little smoky from barbecue sauce.
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – Good for any Cajun!
- Easy One Pot Chicken Stroganoff Recipe – Like things easy? So do I!
- Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Dinner– Tasty with a little bit of spice.
- Thai Chicken– Sweet & Tangy
Chicken Skillet Recipes
Would you rather use a skillet? No worries, here are some chicken skillet recipes for our chicken lovers!
- Chicken and Veggie Skillet – Can’t forget about eating your vegetables
- Chicken, Asparagus and Sweet Potato Skillet – As sweet as you would like it!
- Skillet Chicken With Bacon and White Wine Sauce– Very classy!
- Skillet Honey Lime Chicken– This gives the chicken a great taste.
- Skinny Mexican Chicken Skillet – This is packed with flavor!
These skillet recipes are fun and easy to make by yourself or even with your family!
- Simple Mexican Skillet – Simple but scrumptious.
- One Pot Taco Skillet– Perfect for Taco Tuesday!
- Healthier One Pot Skillet Lasagna – Who doesn’t want to be healthy.
- Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet– Some spice with the perfect taste
- Healthy Kielbasa, Brussels Sprouts, Potato and Pear Skillet– A mix of some great ingredients!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Instant Pot Barbecue Chicken
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Instant Pot Beef With Balsamic Sauce
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick and Easy Recipes on It Is a Keeper.