This easy Stir Fried Curry Chicken is a 30 minute quick dinner idea that’s packed with flavor.
Sometimes I get a little tired of eating Caribbean food. I mean I have technically been eating it for over 30 plus years. We eat a lot of stewed chicken and macaroni pie so sometimes I need to venture out of my comfort zone.
I really love eating stir fried chicken. It’s easy, quick and packs amazing flavor. And I can assure you this stir fry is no different.
With school back in session and a lot of after school activities, I am sure dinner time is the last place you want to be spending another 2 hours trying to get food for your family. You are definitely going to be looking for a quick, easy and packing flavor that your family will love.
I love stir fry because it covers easy, fast and full of flavor. And this one is no different. The merging of flavors in this one is savory from the curry and a little sweet mixed in from the sugar.
I must make the point that when making this you need to have everything ready to go before starting this dish. Things move quickly so make sure to have all ingredients measured out at the beginning. You don’t want to start then have to run measure something, I learned the hard way
This dish just needs to be paired with some plain white rice. Which doesn’t take very long to cook either, especially if you have a rice cooker. Can you imagine I avoided using my rice cooker for a very long time? I just always felt that my stove top method could not be beaten, till I actually used the cooker and became hooked. Set it and forget it and it allowed me some time to do something else.
What are your favorite weeknight meals that are quick and easy that your family loves every time?
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Curry Stir Fried Chicken
- 1 lb boneless chicken - chopped in bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2/3 cups coconut cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 sweet peppers - sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- Heat heavy bottom pan on medium high then add oil
- Add garlic and stir for a few seconds (Do not let burn)
- Add green curry paste and stir mixing the paste into the oil
- Add chicken and stir fry making sure chicken gets coated in paste
- Add tomatoes to chicken and mix for about 1 minute
- Add sugar, fish sauce, peppers and stir fry until chicken is cooked through
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.