This Strawberry Pecan Quinoa Salad recipe is perfect for a hearty lunch or a light supper.
This post was sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
I’ve become obsessed with quinoa. It’s no wonder that it’s become so popular lately. It’s a hearty grain that’s pretty mild in flavor which makes it perfect for recipes like this salad.
One of the reasons I’m loving quinoa is it’s loaded with all kinds of good-for-you stuff like fiber, protein and vitamin B. Plus, it’s naturally gluten-free.
And, it’s the perfect lunch option because I can make the quinoa ahead of time and store it in the fridge for lunches throughout the week. One of my favorite ways to make it is in my rice cooker – you can see how I do it here.
This Strawberry Pecan Quinoa Salad has become my new go-to lunch. I love all of the different textures and flavors. Plus, because of the quinoa and kale, it’s packed with fiber which really keeps me going all day.
This recipe is piled with strawberries, bleu cheese and pecans and drizzled with sweet strawberry vinaigrette dressing. You could even top it with cooked chicken or tuna for added protein.
The greens and dressing for this recipe came from the Eat Smart Strawberry Harvest salad kit. I have been a fan of Eat Smart Gourmet Salad Kits for a while now.
These pre-packaged salads are the fast and flavorful way to eat your veggies every day. Each kit is packed with healthy superfoods and delicious extras that add flavor and texture.
They are chef-inspired salad kits that offer sophisticated blends of five or more superfoods (like kale, Brussels sprouts and quinoa) and include everything needed for a delicious salad – including toppings and dressing.
They are perfect for busy folks that are looking for innovative, convenient and healthy eating options that fit right in with a busy lifestyle. I always have them on hand for quick salads for lunch and dinner.
My family loves the various flavor combinations and I love that they are getting good-for-you veggies at every meal.
My favorite so far has been the Strawberry Harvest. I had it for lunch the other day and it was incredible. It was loaded with kale, beet greens, broccoli and crispy quinoa. Plus, there was this sweet strawberry vinaigrette dressing.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Strawberry Pecan Quinoa Salad
- 1 Eat Smart Strawberry Harvest Salad Kit
- 1 cup prepared quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Divide salad kit equally among two salad bowls.
- Place 1/2 cup of quinoa on top of each salad.
- Top each salad with 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup cucumbers, 1/4 cup pecans and 1/8 cup bleu cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing included in Eat Smart salad kit.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.