Cranberries add a unique flavor to a variety of fall dishes. They’re perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any meal in between! Check out these 35 flavorful cranberry recipes!
Cranberry sauce is most likely the dish that comes to mind when it comes to cranberries, right? Cranberry sauce is delicious in its own right but cranberries can do so much more!
Cranberries are a healthy addition to any meal because they’re low in calories and are a good source of vitamins A, C, and K. There are a large variety of cranberry recipes for main dishes, sides and desserts to choose from!
Change up a a familiar recipe or try something new. You can easily mix it up over the holidays just by using cranberries so I’ve put together a list of 35 cranberry recipes that you will love!
These cranberry recipes mostly include main dishes. However, there are some side and dessert options too!
- Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Biscotti: Scrumptious cookies!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Roast: A hearty meal.
- Sheet Pan Herb Roasted Turkey and Cranberry Pecan Stuffing: Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner!
- Cranberry Meatballs: An easy fall appetizer.
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce: Ever have leftover sauce over the holidays? Use it up!
- Oven Baked Chicken and Rice Pilaf: A festive holiday dish.
- Rice Pilaf with Cranberries: Vegetarian friendly!
- Wild Rice Pilaf with Cranberries, Apples and Pecans: A flavorful side.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Hot Cross Buns: A tasty take on dinner rolls.
- Cranberry Apple Strudel: This treat is great all year round!
Fresh Cranberry Recipes
Nothing makes the flavor pop like these fresh cranberry recipes! Fresh is preferred but you can prepare many of these with dried or frozen cranberries instead.
- Fresh Cranberry and Orange Relish: Sweet and tart!
- The Best Homemade Cranberry Sauce: It’s the best for a reason.
- Cranberry Crisp: Serve it with ice cream. Yum!
- Orange Cranberry Roast Chicken with Rosemary Balsamic Butter: Deliciously tender and juicy.
- Cranberry Sweet Potato Casserole: The perfect holiday dish.
- Cranberry Relish: Quick and easy!
- Cabernet Cranberry and Currant Sauce: Spice up a classic!
- Cranberry Apple Walnut Tarts: Makes great individual desserts.
- Cranberry Pear Strudel: Full of fall flavor!
- Crustless Cranberry Pie: Fast. Easy. Festive.
- Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins: For chocolate lovers.
- Cranberry Pie: Just the right amount of tart.
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce: Unique and simple.
Cranberry Salad Recipes
There are many types of cranberry salad recipes. Salad isn’t limited to a side in this case because desserts and main dishes are covered too!
- Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad: Try it for the texture, enjoy it for the taste.
- 5 Minute Apple Cranberry Salad: Full of crunchy goodness.
- Cranberry Jello Salad: So fruity!
- Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts and Cranberries: Add some zest to your leafy greens!
- Cranberry Salad: A good old-fashioned jello mold.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Cranberries, Pecans and Goat Cheese: Packed with fall favorites.
- Cranberry Raspberry Pretzel Salad: Sweet and salty.
Cranberry Bread Recipe
In the mood for a dessert bread but tired of pumpkin? Cranberry is a great choice because there are so many flavors. Give these cranberry bread recipes a try!
- Cranberry Bread with Orange Glaze: This will warm you through winter.
- Banana Cranberry Bread: Tasty tang!
- Cranberry Quick Bread: Quick and delicious!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Pistachio Bread: Simply sweet.
- Cranberry Orange Banana Bread: Tastes as good as it smells!
Shop This Recipe
- 3 Tier Rectangular Serving Platter
- 5-piece Stainless Steel Serving Utensil Set
- Set of 4 Porcelain Serving Bowls
More Recipes You Might Like
- Easy Instant Pot Recipes for Thanksgiving
- The Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.