Try these slow cooker Thanksgiving recipes to save time and oven space!
Using a slow cooker can really take the stress out of preparing Thanksgiving dinner. You can use it for one or two recipes or you can make your entire meal in a crock pot.
Another benefit of making slow cooker Thanksgiving recipes? You can easily enjoy a holiday meal any day of the year!
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Broccoli au Gratin
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Lava Cake
My Favorite Slow Cooker Tools
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.