Thanksgiving dinner doesn’t have to be totally labor-intensive and complicated. Save time and oven space with these Slow Cooker turkey and other Thanksgiving recipes. Whip up dishes like slow cooker mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and more.
Forget about juggling bake times and wedging casseroles around a 20-pound turkey in a tiny oven. Using your slow cooker is the secret to an easy Thanksgiving dinner.
Slow Cooker Turkey
Whether you’re cooking for a crowd or just a few, slow cooker turkey is a great alternative for Thanksgiving. It’s no fuss, stays juicy and tastes great. Here are some delicious crock pot turkey recipes to try.
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing
- Garlic Herb Crock Pot Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Garlic Butter
- Juicy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Crock Pot Turkey Stock
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes
Cooking Thanksgiving dinner is no small feat. There is a way to make it easier, though, and it comes in the form of your slow cooker. When you’re vying for precious space in the oven, wishing you had another burner on the stovetop, or you just want to keep food warm, this trusty appliance is your best bet. From the main course to dessert, these are the slow cooker recipes that make cooking Thanksgiving dinner easier.
- Slow-Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Au Gratin
- Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Side dishes can be made in the slow cooker too. These Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes recipes are easy to make and free up a burner on your stove.
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Crock Pot Potatoes with Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Slow Cooker Desserts
Yes, you CAN use your slow cooker to make dessert! It’s the best way to make dessert, in my opinion, especially when the oven is full of other things. From pumpkin pie to cakes to brownies to candy and fudge, the crockpot is an easy way to make dessert.
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie
- Crockpot Nutella Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Lava Cake
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Coconut Spoon Cake
Shop This Recipe
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.