These Parmesan Peas are one of my favorite easy side dish recipes. I love the combination of sweet peas and salty parmesan cheese. Plus, you can make them in under 15 minutes!
You can add all kinds of flavors to them and they cook in no time. They’re the perfect vegetable.
This recipe is one of my favorite side dish recipes. I love it because I can make it under 15 minutes so it’s great for busy weeknights but elegant enough for holidays or company.
Plus, I love the natural sweetness from the peas paired with the saltiness of the parmesan. It really is the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And, my family cannot get enough of these!
Tools needed for this recipe
- 16 ounces frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves whole garlic peels and minced
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1/8 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese - divided
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the peas and garlic to the melted butter; season with House Seasoning blend.
- Saute for 7-10 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Remove from heat and toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.