Once you’ve made all of the easy Thanksgiving recipes, you need to present it to your guests. Wow your guests this holiday with a stunning table. Here’s how to set a gorgeous Thanksgiving table.
Setting the table has to be one of my favorite parts of hosting a dinner party. I love coming up with new ways to make the table standout. Everything from beautiful centerpieces to charger plates to the perfect napkins. I also love using my crystal knife rests and individual salt dishes. They add an elegant touch to my table.
Once you’ve prepared all of your Thanksgiving recipes, here are some more items that will help you create a gorgeous tablescape that everyone will be talking about.
How to Set a Gorgeous Thanksgiving Table
This post may contain affiliate links for products that I recommend, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Silverware & Napkin Holders – a must-have for any Thanksgiving table
- Copper, Gold and Red Leaves Wire Garland – the perfect addition to your centerpiece
- Burlap Lace Table Runner – the foundation of your tablescape
- Thanksgiving Dinner Straws – make the kid’s table fun with these straws
- Antiqued Glass Lighted Pumpkin – I’m obsessed with this!
- Burlap Lace Place Mats – perfect for layering your place settings
- Lace Burlap Placemat – so quaint!
- Artwork Crochet Lace Doilies Table Placemats – a beautiful addition to any table
- Elegant Disposable Plastic Plates – skip the dirty dishes while entertaining in style
- Complete table setting package – includes the – it’s everything you need for a gorgeous table setting (tablecloth, runner, napkins, pumpkins, gourds and instructions)
- Wax Coated LED Votives Candles,Flameless Tealight Candle – I can’t believe how realistic these flameless candles look!
- Flameless LED Pillar Candle – this is a great option, if you have small children or pets
- Kate Aspen “Golden Renaissance” Glass Tealight Holder – Gorgeous!
- Signature Stoneware 4-Piece Dinnerware, Ivory Antiqued Finish – I love this!
- Kid’s Activity Tablecloth – how fun is this?!
- Eat Drink and Be Thankful Cutlery Holders – how cute are these?
- Poppy Burlap Tabletop Floral Decor – the perfect centerpiece!
- Orange Glittery Mini Pumpkin Picks – they had me at “glitter”!
- Thankful Grateful Blessed Tea towel – So simple, yet perfect
- Pumpkin and Grapevine Twig Napkin Rings – Must. Have. Now.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!