Hosting Thanksgiving dinner? Make sure you have everything you need to serve dinner in style! I’ve compiled a list of items to help.
If you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner you’ll want to make sure you have everything you need to serve the meal in style. Now is a good time to inventory your serving pieces and make note of anything you need to pick up before the holiday rush.
Don’t forget to plan for items that guests may bring. It helps to have some extra bowls and casserole dishes on hand. And, if course, make sure you have plenty of containers to store leftovers or even send them home with your guests.
I’ve put together a list of must-have items you will need to serve Thanksgiving dinner.
Must Have Items to Serve Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thanksgiving Leaves Serving Platter – how cute are these?!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Serving Bowl Holder – I’m in love!
- Serving Platter – all that’s needed is the turkey
- Thanksgiving Turkey Serving Platter – so festive!
- Tiered Serving Set – perfect for appetizers
- Bamboo Carving, Chopping, & Serving Board – so many uses for this one item
- White Serving Dishes – simple and perfect
- Serving Tray With Handles – great for cocktails
- Elegant Serving Bowl Set – stuffing, cranberries, mashed potatoes, oh my!
- Square Dinner Plates – it never hurts to have a few extra
- 2 Tine Fork – just what you need to serve the bird in style
- Soft Square Serving Bowls – love these
- 3 Tier Oval Bowl Set – save room on your table or buffet
- Double Warmer Chafing Dish with Serving Stand – keep everything nice and warm
- Hammered 6-Inch Stainless Steel Bowl – simply gorgeous!
- Snack Serving Tray Set – this is so versatile
- Silver Cake Stand – it’s great for pies too!
- Tiger Eye Beaded Serving Spoon – I’m obsessed!
- Oval Platter – perfect for the holiday
- Turkey Cranberry Dish – I love the size of this dish
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.