Start your holiday off right with one of these incredible Christmas Breakfast recipes. With everything from make-ahead casseroles to slow cooker options to french toast, there is something for everyone.
I can’t believe Christmas day is almost here! Even though I always enjoy tearing through presents with my family, my favorite part of the day is breakfast. A big, delicious breakfast with family makes me feel so warm and cozy as we wind down from the excitement.
If your Christmas day is full of parties or other plans, a hearty breakfast is very important. You’re going to need all the fuel you can get! I’ve compiled a list of 30 Christmas morning breakfast recipes that will power you through all of your Christmas chaos. The best part is that many of these recipes can be made the night before!
Best Christmas Breakfast Recipes
From waffles to bacon, all of your breakfast needs are satisfied here. Most even have a festive twist!
- Breakfast Cookies: Easy and nutritious!
- Bacon Breakfast Wreath: Featuring festive reds and greens.
- Egg and Ham Breakfast Braid: Perfect any day of the year.
- Ham Swiss and Egg Cups: A healthy protein-packed dish.
- Christmas Tree Waffles: So fun for the kids!
- Gingerbread Waffles: You can never have enough gingerbread on Christmas.
- Cinnamon Roll Bites: A cozy classic.
- Gingerbread Biscotti: Enjoy it with a coffee for ultimate taste.
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake: Pumpkin isn’t only for fall!
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins: Soft and tender.
- Cranberry Eggnog Crumb Coffee Cake: Full of holiday flavor.
- White Chocolate Cranberry Sweet Rolls: Sweet and tangy.
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Zest Frosting: As delicious as it is beautiful.
- Candied Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Eggnog Cream Filling: Absolutely drool-worthy.
Casserole Christmas Breakfast Recipes
I love a good breakfast casserole any day of the year but I always enjoy it most on Christmas morning.
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole: Bursting with flavor!
- Bacon & Spinach Breakfast Casserole Cups: Quick and easy.
- Overnight Sausage, Egg & Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole: Healthy and hearty.
- Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole: A savory Christmas dish.
- Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole: Maximum pleasure with minimal effort!
- Egg Nog Casserole: With optional alcohol.
French Toast Christmas Breakfast Recipes
There are so many fun French toast recipes! With the holiday flavors featured here, they’re the perfect Christmas breakfast dish.
- Cinnamon Streusel French Toast Casserole: Deliciously easy!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Fluffernutter French Toast Casserole: Baked to golden perfection.
- Stuffed French Toast Breakfast Casserole with Strawberries and Cream Topping: Decadent and healthy.
- Individual Overnight Chocolate Cherry French Toast: The best flavor combination.
- Baked Overnight Pumpkin French Toast: Calling all pumpkin lovers!
- Light Overnight Caramel French Toast: Cozy and comforting.
- Gingerbread French Toast: Tastes like Christmas!
- Stuffed Cranberry French Toast: Easy, scrumptious, and very filling.
- Maple Sausage French Toast Bake: Sweet and savory.
- Stuffed Pumpkin Spice French Toast: Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Cranberry Recipes for the Holidays
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy Christmas recipes on It Is a Keeper.