If your goals include getting fit, here are the Must Have Fitness Gadgets to help you reach your goals.
Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to think about our goals for 2017. Each year, I map out my goals and come up with a plan to achieve them. I love this poster – it make a great vision board. I also use this free app on my phone — it helps me stay on track.
If getting fit is one of your goals, I’ve compiled a list of must have fitness gear.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a fitness guru or a newbie (like me). There is something for everyone at every fitness level on this list.
Must Have Fitness Gear
- Calf Compression Sleeve: This helps with shin splints, leg cramps and circulation.
- Socks with Arch Support: These support your ankles and ease foot swelling and pain from heel spurs.
- Performance Touch Screen Gloves: A must have for active people!
- Full Length Comfort Neutral Arch Comfort Insole: Get all of the support you need!
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Keep your drink at the perfect temperature.
- Fitness Tracker: This waterproof tracker monitors your heart rate, steps, sleep and calorie intake.
- High Density – Exercise Yoga Mat: Helps you get your zen on.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep : I love this Fitbit!
- SevenBlu Extra Pocket Running Belt: This ingenious item is perfect for runners or the gym. It’s even good for traveling!
- Wake Up Work Out Alarm Clock: No more missed gym times!
- Bluetooth Wireless Foldable Hi-fi Stereo Headphone: Take your favorite tunes with you on your workout.
- Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphones: These earbuds are a wireless option.
- Activity and Sleep Monitor: Sleep is just as important for your fitness goals. Track it with this gadget.
- Misfit Bloom Necklace: This pretty necklace is an activity and sleep monitor too! BRILLIANT!
- Sensoria Fitness Socks and Anklet: These smart socks will actually help you become a better runner.
- 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid: This smart water bottle will help you track your hydration goals.
- Portable Intelligent Reminder Water Bottle Alarm: This gadget reminds you to stay hydrated all day.
- Fitness + Sleep Tracker Rose Gold: I love the stylish look of this fitness tracker. It’s very feminine.
- Digital Smart Cup Water Drinking Reminder Cup: Another option to help you with your water intake.
- The Skulpt Scanner: This gadget assess your body, strengths and weaknesses and provides a personalized workout.