This easy 30 Minute Hamburger Skillet is an easy dinner recipe will have your family begging for more.
It’s Jade from Jonesin’ For Taste again! I know this recipe on the surface seems overly simple but just stay with me. My dad has been making this dish for as long as I can remember.
It’s one of those comfort foods that I remember asking for when I wasn’t feeling good. Now my family asks for it and it’s one of my go-to recipes when I’m just not sure what to make or am running low on food supplies.
I love these classic family dishes, the ones that mom has been making for as long as you can remember, or that grandma always had ready when you were coming over and you were so excited to have.
My family has lots of favorites that I’ve been sharing lately and they all have some crazy names like my favorite breakfast egg casserole, Sorbian Eggs, or the super simple chicken recipe, Loco Pollo, that I thought no one would be that interested that has now been pinned thousands of times.
Who would have known? But really I should have because they are simple, tasty, and something I grew up loving. So it should be no surprise that they popular.
I truly think that sometimes the simplest recipes are what end up being the best. Really involved and complicated recipes are tasty but they aren’t going to be the ones you go to when you are looking for that dish that will satisfy when you are short on time or energy.
All you need to make this flavorful dish is a skillet. It also makes it easier if you use this to chop the carrots. I love that I can make this dish up in 30 minutes and I know my family will love it.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Easy Carrot Hamburger Skillet
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepared rice
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Remove beef and keep warm.
- Heat the additional 1 Tbsp olive oil in the same skillet. Saute the diced onion and carrots until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Return the ground beef to the skillet.
- Season the beef with lemon pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add additional salt and pepper, as needed. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with rice.