Love cooking with your Instant Pot electric pressure cooker? Here are 10 Instant Pot Dinner Recipes your family is sure to love!
My husband gave me an Instant Pot for Christmas so I’ve been on the prowl for delicious dinner recipes that I can make in it.
If you’ve never heard of an Instant Pot, it’s a multi-cooker that can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steam, yogurt maker and more! Essentially, you can replace all of your individual cookers with this one nifty appliance. It’s really an incredible small kitchen appliance – especially if you don’t have room to store multiple different cookers.
I really love the pressure cooker function. I made homemade rice pudding in under 15 minutes. I make Chicken Cacciatore from FROZEN chicken in under 30 minutes and oatmeal is ready in under 10. It’s pretty amazing!
My family loves classic, traditional dinners so I thought I would start there. Here are 10 Instant Pot Dinner recipes your family is sure to love.
10 Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot Peri Peri Chicken
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
- Beef with Rigatoni Instant Pot Meal
- Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Pressure Cooker Pesto Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Loaded Mac And Cheese
My Instant Pot Accessories
- The Instant Pot that I have
- Non Stick Inner Pot
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
- Instant Pot Silicone Cover
- Instant Pot Mini Mits
My Favorite Instant Pot Cookbooks
- 1001 Best Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cook Books: Quick & Easy Recipes
- Instant Pot Cook Book: Ultimate Guide to the New Electric Pressure Cooker