Looking for the best deviled egg recipes, including deviled eggs with bacon? Look no further because these over the top deviled egg recipes are perfect for your next party or a delicious snack!
Deviled Eggs with Bacon recipes
Of course bacon goes with anything! Especially with all these different types of deviled egg recipes below. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or even just a snack!
- Bacon and Roasted Garlic Deviled Eggs: Everything is better with bacon!
- Shrimp and Bacon Stuffed Deviled Eggs:You better make a bunch because they will go fast!
- Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs: Add a little spice and have everyone go crazy.
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs: So many flavors into one little egg!
- Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon: You can’t go wrong with a classic and some bacon!
- BLT Deviled Eggs: Classic sandwich but in egg form!
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs: I can taste the flavor already!
- Sriracha Bacon Deviled Eggs: Perfect for friends, parties or game days!
- Bacon Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs: Add bacon and blue cheese for a new flavor that will have you begging for more.
- Loaded Deviled Eggs: Just like a REAL loaded potato! All the flavor!
- Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs: A more healthier option but same great taste!
Easy Deviled Egg Recipes
You don’t have to be nervous to make deviled eggs anymore! The recipes below are super easy and user friendly that even a child can’t mess it up. Everyone will think your a trained chef now!
- Classic Deviled Eggs: Everyone needs this classic recipe in their life
- Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs: Y’all are in for a real treat!
- Hummus Deviled Eggs: A healthier version of a deviled egg
- Cheesy Peasy Deviled Eggs: Who says cheese can’t go on everything?
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs: A healthier option with avocado!
- Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs: Great tasting and a fresh catch!
- Potato Salad Deviled Eggs: Adding two great classics together!
- Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs: The perfect picnic and party food!
- Mediterranean Deviled Eggs with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: A refreshing snack for any time of the day
- Chicken Liver Pate Deviled Eggs: Want a recipe to have your guests talking? Try this one out!
- Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs: Three great flavors coming together into one!
- Pineapple Deviled Eggs: Add some sweetness to your mornings!
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs: Add some meat for some extra flavor
- Lobster Deviled Eggs: Creamy, rich and loaded with delicious lobster
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs: Sophisticated, beautiful and importantly, delicious!
- Baked Spanish Deviled Eggs in Tomato Sauce: Quick and easy recipe that will have you jumping.
- Irish Deviled Eggs: A St. Patrick’s Day MUST-HAVE!
- Shrimp Cocktail Deviled Eggs: A fun twist to an original shrimp cocktail.
- Green Chile Deviled Eggs: Don’t be afraid to try these wonderful southwest flavors.
- Mississippi Sin Deviled Eggs: Two southern classics, turned into one!
- Deviled Eggs Benedict: 2 egg recipes into one!
- Dyed Devil Eggs: Super fun and creative for Easter activities!
- Pina Colada Devil Eggs: Have your favorite drink now for breakfast in an egg!
- Pesto Deviled Eggs: Super simple and only require 3 ingredients!
- Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs: It’s always good to try something new! Especially when it’s this good.
- Fried Deviled Eggs: This one is sure to be a fan favorite!
Spicy Deviled Eggs Recipes
Want to add some SPICE to your mornings? Eggs don’t have to be boring anymore. Check out these spicy deviled egg recipes.
- Spicy Sriracha Deviled Eggs: Spice up your life and your eggs!
- Jalapeno-Lime Deviled Eggs: Packed with flavor punch
- Mexican Street Corn Dog Deviled Eggs: Get ready to make a second batch, because you’ll need it.
- Wasabi Soy Deviled Eggs: If you aren’t afraid of a little spice then these are for you!
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs: These will have you popping from wall to wall from excitement!
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs: Perfect way to spice up the room.
- Peperoncini Deviled Eggs: These little guys can definitely throw some flavor.
- Red Goddess Deviled Eggs: Ready for a sweet and spicy twist?
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs: Healthy substitutes but still will be guaranteed a favorite.
Shop This Collection
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easter recipes on It Is a Keeper.