Enjoy the summer with these easy and delicious corn on the cob recipes! Nothing reminds me of summer more than corn. These delicious recipes will have your family begging for more.
Corn is a vegetable and a cereal grain. You can eat it hot or cold, sweet or spicy, or on the cob or off!
Corn on the cob is a sweet corn cooked ear that comes directly off the corn stalk. It is so much fun to eat it right off the cob! It is even better to season it to give the corn a delicious flavor!
Make corn on the cob on the grill, stovetop corn on the cob, fried corn, or even corn on the cob in the oven! These corn on the cob recipes are easy & perfect for any season and pairs great with anything!
Stovetop Corn on the Cob
Whether it be in a skillet, or in a big pot, or even fried corn, these stovetop corn on the cob recipes are great for that great summer cook-in!
- Sea Salt Garlic Corn on the Cob: Season your corn on the cob with sea salt, garlic, & top with parmesan cheese! Perfect side dish for that nice summer meal!
- Batter Fried Corn on the Cob: A twist on a corn dog, but an actual corn on the cob is frying! So good!
- State Fair Friend Corn on the Cob: Corn dipped in a batter and fried on the stove! What could be more crunchy and delicious!
- Simple Stovetop Corn on the Cob: This simple recipe brings you through the basics of cooking corn on the cob on the stove! It is delicious!
Corn on the Cob Oven Recipes
Bake your corn in oven for some flavorful corn on the cob! These corn on the cob oven recipes are great for dinner with family and friends!
- Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter: Add garlic butter, wrap it in aluminum foil, and roast the corn on the cob for 40 minutes!
- Candied-Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob: Wrap your corn on the cob in bacon with some light brown sugar then bake it in the oven! Delicious!
- Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob: Season your corn on the cob with some chives and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on it! So simple!
- Mexican Corn on the Cob: This corn on the cob is seasoned with Mexican spices and baked in the oven! So flavorful!
- Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob: Add some parmesan and other seasonings! This is the perfect summer recipe!
- Roasted Corn with Garlic Herb Buttery Spread: This is such an easy and delicious recipe! Roast your corn in the oven with the yummy herb buttery spread for extra flavor!
Slow Cooker & Crock Pot Corn on the Cob
Nothing makes corn on the cob more flavorful than putting it in a slow cooker or crock pot! Throw your corn in and let it cook all day! Crock Pot corn on the cob is perfect for that slow cooking corn, so it can soak up all the delicious flavors! Enjoy these corn on the cob recipes below!
- Crock Pot Corn on the Cob with Coconut Milk: This crock pot corn on the cob recipe is made with coconut milk, butter, salt & red pepper, and cilantro!
- Crock Pot Corn on the Cob: This simple & easy recipe is made with butter, salt & pepper!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn: Add some Mexican spices and lime juice for this flavorful corn on the cob!
- Slow Cooker Milk & Honey Corn on the Cob: This sweet & creamy recipe, adds the sweetness of honey and a coconut flavor from the milk in a sweet corn on the cob dish!
- Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield: Cut the corn on the cob in half and throw them in the slow cooker with pork, bacon and potatoes with a creamy sauce!
Corn on the Cob on the Grill
Fire up the grill for some corn on the cob recipes! Corn on the cob on the grill is perfect for a nice summer night BBQ! Check out these recipes!
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob: Season your corn on the cob with garlic and parmesan cheese! Throw them on the grill to cook!
- Grilled Garlic Corn on the Cob: This simple & easy recipe is perfect for that summer BBQ! Add some garlic for extra flavors!
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Honey Lime Butter: Add some spices and make your own sweet & spicy sauce with honey and chipotle to put on the grill!
- Chili Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob: This corn on the cob recipe is made with chili powder for an added kick!
- Grilled Corn on the Cob Skewers: Cut your corn into a few pieces and stick it on skewers to throw on the grill! Layer the corn with zucchini!
- Lemon Basil Butter Grilled Corn on the Cob: Add some fresh lemon & basil for this delicious dish!
- Grilled Chili Lemon Corn on the Cob: The corn on the cob is seasoned with chili powder, lemon, and other seasonings!
- Sweet Grilled Corn on the Cob: This corn on the cob is filled with delicious and sweet spices!
- Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob: Combine the flavor of Buffalo with your corn on the cob! Don’t forget to crumble some blue cheese on top!
- Spicy Garlic Grilled Corn on the Cob: Grill the corn on the cob, but don’t forget to add the garlic & chili powder!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Roasted Sweet Corn Chowder
- How to Make a Cheeseboard
- Caramelized Onion Dip
Looking for more? Check out all of the summer food on It Is a Keeper.