When the weather gets hot, there’s no better way to cool down than with a luscious popsicle. Here are 15 delectable frozen popsicle recipes.
Who says delicious frozen summer treats are just for kids? On a hot summer day, there is nothing better than a cold, tasty treat. From fruit flavored popsicles to cheesecake pops and every thing in between, these treats are sure to help you cool down this summer.
Cool down this summer with these sweet popsicle recipes.
15 Frozen Popsicle Recipes
- Salted Caramel Mocha Popsicles
- Kiwi Pineapple Popsicles
- Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt Popsicles
- Mixed Berries and Coconut Popsicles
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Yogurt Pops
- Mango Popsicles
- Mojito Popsicles
- Honey Roasted Grapefruit Parfait Popsicles
- Apple Pie Popsicles
- Frozen Grapes on a Stick
- Chocolate Dipped Pear Popsicles
- Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Ice Pops
- Cranberry Strawberry Rehydration Frozen Pops
- Strawberry Coconut Water Popsicles
- Banana Split Pudding Pops
Must-Have Frozen Popsicle Supplies
- Ice Cream shaped popsicle molds
- Basic popsicle molds
- Disposable popsicle bags
- Push Pop style popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
Looking for More Frozen Treats?
- 40 Best Ice Cream Recipe
- Frozen Pineapple Whip
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream
Looking for more? Check out all of the Summer Recipes on It Is a Keeper.