Looking for a sweet twist to grilling? Try out these 10 Grilled Desserts for a unique yet delicious treat. Who knew grilled fruit could be so yummy!
Aside from a slow cooker, the grill can be one of the most versatile tools when it comes to cooking. Grilling isn’t just for meats and proteins. You can grill vegetables, fruits, and even have Grilled Desserts and so much more! For tips on how to clean your grill, check out this post (with video!).
Grilled Desserts Recipes
If you’re looking to try out a new dessert, you’ve come to the right place! Check out these Grilled Desserts that the whole family will love.
- Nutella Strawberry Grilled Pound Cake Sandwiches : Everything is great with some Nutella 🙂
- Dessert Grilled Cheese: Unexpected great mix, you won’t be disappointed
- Grilled Apricot Ice Cream: Fruit topped with ice cream
- Grilled S’mores Quesadillas: No need to bring out the campfire!
- Grilled Cinnamon Rolls: Fun and easy way to make a classic
Grilled Fruit Recipes
Trying to incorporate fruit in a fun and tasty way? Try these fantastic Grilled fruit desserts.
- Grilled Fruit Salad: With a lemon mint sauce
- Banana Split Grilled Dessert Nachos: Crispy, sweet, and drizzled with a strawberry sauce
- Grilled Blueberry Dessert Pizza: Perfect dessert for your summer cookouts
- Grilled Tropical Fruit with Almond Ricotta Sauce: Caramelized pineapple and bananas with a sweet almond-ricotta sauce
- Grilled Peach Cheesecake: Low-cal dessert of peaches topped with creamy cheesecake
Looking for more? Check out all of the best dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.