Making snacks for your children is hard but what is harder is making sure they are healthy for your children. Here is a list of tasty Quick Easy Healthy Recipes that you can make for your children. This Round-Up will prepare you for back to school shopping for your kids. The list is full of sweet snacks that your kids will not even recognize that they are healthy. I promised these snacks will not end up if the trash from your children.
Back to school shopping is right around the corner. The new season is going to bring your schedule all over the place. However, one thing you can check off is keeping your children school lunches ready and healthy for back to school. The list has best sweet options for your kid’s lunches
These Quick Easy Healthy Recipes are also good for dietary reasons. If your children have known dietary issues like vegan, gluten or someone who has food allergies, these recipes are a great addition to their lunch. So get rid of the Gushers, Lunchables, Fruit by the Foot, and pack these healthy sweet and salty snacks for your children.
Back To School Snack Favorites
It is always hard to find snacks that your children are going to love. These Back to school recipes are easy to make from scratch because they are made from ingredients already in your home. Just pick out your child’s favorite, some, and banana chips, and you have a healthy snack in a portable container. Most of these snacks can be easily carried is a plastic container or a mason jar.
If your child has a sweet tooth, then the Sweet and Salty Cereal Clusters would be their favorite. It mixed pretzels, M&M, caramel, and popcorn. Your child is going to love the stickiness of the snacks and it is made with all natural sweeteners like honey. These Quick Easy Healthy Recipes recipes are going to be great to hold their hunger over before dinner after a day of learning, running, and having fun.
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Bars: A perfect mixture of chocolate and wheat in one tasty bar.
- Sweet and Salty Cereal Clusters: These sweet treats are going to be your favorite child’s snacks.
- Cereal Trail Mix: Healthy and delicious trail mix for your child on the go.
- Healthy Almond Joy Protein Bars: If your child plays a sport, you might want to add these in their bag.
- Berry Bran Muffins: An easy breakfast treat for your child in the car.
- Crunch Berry Snack Bars: The kids are going to love these berry snack bars after school.
Healthy Sweet Fruit Snack Recipes
These Quick Easy Healthy Recipes recipes are full of healthy fruits transformed into a fun and tasty snack for children. The Apple Turtles are a fun looking treat that would put a smile on your child’s face. Its made with apples, grapes, and raisins in a fun turtle shape. The Apple Peanut Butter cake is for those who are obsessed with peanut butter. This cake makes a great after school snack or lunch box treat. It is also a treat that parents would love with a freshly brewed coffee in the morning.
- Apple Peanut Butter Cake: A perfect dessert top with peanut butter
- Apple Sandwiches: A transformative snack with fresh apple
- Apple Turtles: Make eating apples fun for the children.
- Fruit Salad: A classic for the fruit lovers.
When it is time to pick off your children from school, the first thing on their mind is food. Just bake some Banana Blueberry Cookies and have them ready in the car. Their also good for a dietary reason because they are gluten free and dairy free and contain no eggs or refined sugar.
If your parents that like to make deals with your children to good in school and they get a treat, the Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas would be your go too. It is a Banana covered and chocolate, nuts, etc. It is an after-school favorite and now my kids love this easy snack just as much as I do!
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas: Every kid favorite frozen healthy treat.
- Baked Apple Chips: It a vegan treat with all the taste.
- Frosted Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake: An easy breakfast treat for your child in the car.
- Banana Blueberry Cookies: A clean banana Blueberry cookie that can go on your breakfast list.
Quick Easy Healthy Recipes
If you are parents that like to be in the kitchen and cook with your children, this list is for you. These snacks are fun and healthy and easy to make. The Chocolate Almond Apple Sandwich is great option to cook with your children. It is a fresh fruit option and the granola and almond butter have a fair amount of protein and fiber, there’s a fair amount of sugar as well.
When school is back and your child has friends coming over, the Ants on a Log 2.0 can turn your kitchen into a cooking class for everyone. Just cut up some apples, oranges, celery, and jazz it up a little bit. The kids can choose from raisins, chocolate, nuts, or sprinkles. It is a fun snack to make when there is a lot of children in the kitchen ready to eat.
- Chocolate Almond Apple Sandwiches: An easy and fun treat that your kids will love.
- Turkey & Veggie Snack Wrap: A super healthy snack with great healthy choices.
- Ants on a Log 2.0: A snack that any generation will love.
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Balls: An great afternoon pick up a snack with an ultimate taste.
Must-Have Snack Storage Solutions
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Back to School on It Is a Keeper.