When life gives you lemons, make these delicious mouthwatering lemon recipes! From lemon pasta to lemon fish to even lemon drinks! These recipes are sure to put a fresh lemony twist to your day!
Lemons aren’t just for garnishing and for drinks. Lemons are a perfect seasoning or base for lemon dessert, lemon pasta, and lemon fish!
Lemons are cheap and easy to get from your local supermarket. They are also full of vitamin C and other antioxidants! The tangy and sour flavors are perfect to make for refreshing and delicious recipes!
Lemon Desserts Recipes
Who doesn’t love dessert! These quick and easy lemon dessert recipes are the perfect combination of sweet and sour!
They are also super refreshing!
- Tangy Lemon Brownies: Have an extra lemon in your fridge? This recipe looks like brownie, but it has a delicious tang of lemon! The perfect spring recipe!
- Lemon Pecan Sandwich Cookies: Add the flavor of a lemon and some pecans and it makes for the ultimate nutty and buttery cookie sandwich!
- No Bake Pink Lemonade Squares: You don’t need to heat up anything! These no bake squares are perfect for a hot day or for a quick and delicious tart dessert!
- Frosted Lemon Sour Cream Sugar Cookies: Make a tasty lemon cookie topped with a tangy lemon frosting!
- Baked Lemon Blueberry Donuts: These donuts are perfect for breakfast or for a sweet and sour treat! They are also quick & easy to make!
- Lemon Magic Cake: This 3 layer cake is refreshing and great for a hot summer day!
- Italian Lemon Drop Cookies: This citrus biscuit based cookie is topped with a sweet lemony frosting!
- Lemon Meringue Tart: This a twist on a lemon meringue pie that is delicious!
Lemon Chicken Recipes
Chicken pairs great with lemon! It adds an extra tangy flavor that is yum!
Here is a variety of lemon chicken recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
- Skillet Lemon Chicken: This recipe is healthy and simple that is perfect for a busy weeknight!
- Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki Sauce: These grilled chicken skewers add the Mediterranean flavors are great for a BBQ or for an easy dinner!
- Lemon Butter Chicken: This chicken is full of savory flavors like lemon, garlic, butter, and parmesan!
- Slower Cooker Lemon Pesto Chicken: Pesto pairs great with lemon! A perfect and refreshing dinner all made in the slow cooker!
- Asian Lemon Chicken: This Asian infused chicken pairs great the tang of a lemon!
- Honey Lemon Chicken: Want something sweet and savory? This chicken recipe is perfect for that!
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata: The one-pot 30 minute meal is perfect for a quick and easy dinner! It also tastes delicious!
More Lemon Recipes with Meat
If you don’t like chicken or would like pork or turkey or steak instead, these lemon recipes are great alternatives!
These meats pair great with lemon! Check out these tasty meat lemon recipes!
- Skillet Lemon Rosemary Turkey Meatballs: The turkey meatballs are simmered in a white wine sauce that pairs a lemon with rosemary! Try this tasty and quick meal!
- Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops: Add a little marinade flavor to your pork chops then grill it! Two words, refreshing and delicious!
- Lemon Garlic Butter Flank Steak: Cook your steak in a skillet and add some lemon garlic butter! It is delicious and easy to make!
- Lemon Herb Roasted Turkey: This turkey is full of lemon butter and rubbed in lemon pepper and garlic! Then roast it in the oven!
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Pork Loin: The lemon garlic flavor is perfect for the pork loin! You can even make a gravy out of the lemon garlic!
Lemon Fish Recipes
Fish and lemon go together like a hot dog with ketchup and mustard, it is the perfect combo!
Instead of adding lemon to flavor your fish, here are some easy lemon fish recipes that incorporate lemon into the main dish!
- Lemon Pepper Tuna Lettuce Wraps: Take tuna fish to the next level by adding lemon pepper flavoring! It’s easy and healthy to make!
- Spicy Lemon Fish Foils Dinners: Season your fish with some lemon and red pepper then wrap it in foil and let it bake!
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp: The shrimp is made with a lemon garlic sauce! Best part, it’s one pot, so mess! Did I mention it only takes 20 minutes to make?
- Baked Lemon Butter Tilapia: This fish is baked a lemon butter sauce! Full of lemony flavor!
- Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon: This salmon recipe is delicious and combines the sweetness of honey with a tang of lemon!
- Easy Lemon Baked Cod Fish: Need help cooking cod fish? This recipes tells you everything you need to know! Cooked with lemon! Perfect and full of flavor!
- Lemon Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill Sauce: Top on salad or on a bun! These salmon burgers are full of lemony flavor! Add some lemon dill sauce for extra flavor!
Lemon Pasta Recipes
Lemon pasta is a great way to add a tang to your pasta dish!
These quick and simple lemon recipes can be prepared with some veggies or meat! They also work great as a stand alone!
- Lemon Asparagus Pasta with Grilled Chicken: Pasta is cooked in a lemon cream sauce with some added grilled chicken and some tender asparagus!
- Lemony Artichoke Pasta Salad: This pasta salad is perfect for a BBQ or for family dinner! Topped with a lemon vinaigrette Eat it hot or cold!
- Lemon Spaghetti: Make some spaghetti in a zesty lemon sauce with herbs and spices! So full of refreshing flavors!
- Lemon Chicken Pasta with Broccoli: This recipe is light, healthy, and easy to make! Add some chicken and broccoli for additional flavor!
- Lemon Pesto Penne: Full of veggies and lemony flavor! Refreshing for a spring or summer dinner!
- Creamy Lemon Pasta with Tomatoes and Spinach: The creamy lemon sauce is only made with 4 ingredients! The tomatoes and spinach adds some extra flavor!
Breakfast Lemon Recipes
Start your morning off right with these delicious lemon recipes! Serve them at brunch or with your family on a Sunday morning!
They are delicious and refreshing!
- Lemon Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce: Lemon and blueberry pair great together! Make some lemon pancakes and with your own blueberry sauce!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes: These pancakes add the zest of lemon with the flavor of poppy seeds! A great combo! Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- Baked Blueberry Lemon French Toast: Bake your french toast instead and add lemons and blueberries! Delicious!
- Lemon Cream Cheese Danish: Add some cream cheese flavoring with a tang of lemon in a classic danish! The perfect breakfast pastry!
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Tarts: Add a little sweet and tang to your breakfast with these tarts! Full of lemon creamy and topped with some fresh strawberries!
Refresh your palette with these quick and easy sweet and sour lemon drinks! They are a mix of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks!
These lemon recipes are infused with fruits and herbs to add a twist to the classic lemon!
- Blackberry Mint Lemonade: This refreshing drink is perfect for a hot summer day! The sweetness from the blackberry with the freshness of mint, and the tang of lemon is the perfect combo!
- Ginger Lemon Iced Tea Chiller: Ginger and lemon go great together, especially in an iced tea!
- Strawberry Lemon Drop Cocktail: Enjoy a sweet and sour cocktail on a hot summer day! Refreshing and tastes great!
- Lavender Lemonade: This lemonade combines lavender in a delicious way! It’s easy and is delicious!
- Champagne Lemonade: This is perfect for any happy hour! It takes champagne, but adds the sweet and tartness of lemonade!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Strawberry Lemon Water
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick and easy recipes on It Is a Keeper.