This recipe for Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken is quick to make and has all of your favorite flavors in one pot. It’s one of my family’s favorite crock pot recipes for chicken.
Easy crockpot meals make getting a healthy dinner on the table do-able on busy weeknights with my family.
I use my Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for this recipe, but you can use store-bought if you prefer.
This Mediterranean Chicken has our favorite flavors of artichokes, olives, red onions and that tangy balsamic vinegar. Yum!
As much as I love cooking crockpot meals, it’s hard to make them look pretty after they’ve cooked. Trust me – the flavors are amazing and the chicken is so tender it just melts in your mouth!
Add this easy Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken to your meal plan this spring. Served with a side salad, it’s a vegetable-filled healthy dinner for the whole family.
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
Get even more of the best slow cooker recipes of all time on my Slow Cooker Pinterest board.
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olives sliced
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts drained
- ¼ cup feta cheese optional
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove skin and any fat from chicken breasts. Lay in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour dressing over chicken evenly, then top with seasoning, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 4 1/2- 5 hours or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with side of vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with feta if desired.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/