These Lemon Tartlets are one of my favorite easy no bake pies. They take minutes to whip up and are always a hit.
You won’t believe how easy these no bake Lemon Tartlets are to make. They take only a few minutes to prepare with a few simple ingredients.
I absolutely love the fresh, bright lemon flavor. They are definitely one of my favorite easy no bake pies.
This recipe is based on a recipe my mother in law shared with me years ago. The recipe is very simple and can easily be adapted to fit your family’s tastes. If lemon isn’t your think, you can easily change it to strawberry, raspberry or mandarin orange. I’ve made them all and they’re all fantastic!
For the tartlets, I used these mini tartlet shells. They come premade so they’re super simple. If you’d prefer to make your own crust, you can use my recipe here and bake them in these mini tartlet pans.
These are definitely a keeper in my book!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
No Bake Lemon Tartlets
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 3 oz package lemon gelatin
- 2-6 oz containers of lemon yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix together the lemon juice, lemon zest and gelatin.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crusts and refrigerate until set.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.