These killer BBQ Ribs recipes are perfect for summer. There is nothing like the sweet, smokey flavor of ribs on a warm summer evening. Whether you’re making them in the slow cooker, on the grill or in the oven, get messy with these delicious and easy ribs recipes!
Ribs can be pork, beef and even lamb. It is not as meaty as most other parts, but it is super flavorful.
Grilled ribs are probably the most popular, however, you can bake ribs in the oven or even cook them in an instant pot, crock pot, or slow cooker! They can be served on the bone or boneless.
Ribs pair great with BBQ sauces and other delicious seasonings that range from savory to sweet to spicy recipes!
Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
These ribs recipes are the easiest ways to cook them. Put them in the slow cooker and add seasonings and sauces and let them cook all day!
By the time, you eat them, the ribs are so tender and flavorful! Below are some slow cooker ribs recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
- Chipotle Crock Pot Short Ribs: This easy slow cooker recipe is delicious and adds a chipotle flavor to your BBQ ribs!
- Slow Cooker Korean Short Ribs: This dish is made with Korean short ribs, soy sauce, dark brown sugar and other spices! So flavorful!
- Slow Cooker Sticky Korean Ribs: These baby back ribs include delicious spices that make a sticky sauce that is too good to resist!
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs: Put these ribs in the slow cooker with beer and other seasonings! It makes the ribs so tender!
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chipotle Ribs: This is perfect for beef or pork ribs! It is made with LAMORENA Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce! Yum!
- Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs: The ribs are made with a homemade Cajun dry rub!
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Baby Back Ribs: Love Buffalo sauce? These ribs are perfect! Made with hot sauce and ranch flavoring!
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs: This homemade rub is seasoned with brown sugar, hickory smoked flavor, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper! Let it cook in the slow cooker all day! Yum!
- Maple Glazed Slow Cooker Ribs: This simple recipe calls for a bunch of spices and maple syrup! Sweet and smoky, what a great combination!
- Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs: These ribs are easy to make! Pick your favorite BBQ sauce to marinate your ribs in!
BBQ Ribs Recipes
Ribs are great with BBQ sauces. Sweet, savory, spicy and smoky all your favorites!
Check out these delicious BBQ ribs recipes!
- Bourbon BBQ Ribs: These ribs are not only flavorful from the BBQ, but adding your favorite bourbon! Delicious!
- Spicy Honey BBQ Sauce Ribs: Before you fire up the grill, marinate your ribs in two different kinds of hot sauces, liquid smoke, honey and more!
- Dr. Pepper BBQ Ribs: Make your own homemade BBQ sauce and add Dr. Pepper for added flavor!
- BBQ Pork Spare Ribs: These ribs are easy to make and marinated in whiskey BBQ sauce! The ribs can be made in a slow cooker, oven, or smoker!
- Bourbon Barbecue Baby Back Ribs: These ribs are full of tangy flavors and made with another homemade BBQ sauce and a “little kick” spice rub!
- Oven Baked Barbecue Pork Ribs: These ribs are made with a spiced rubbed and then dipped in a homemade BBQ sauce and let it cook in the oven for two hours!
- Coca Cola BBQ Ribs: Made in the instant pot, these ribs are made with these simple ingredients, salt, pepper, BBQ sauce and coca cola!
Ribs Sweet & Spicy Recipes
Can’t decide between sweet or spicy recipes? These ribs recipes combine both sweet & spicy in there most flavorful yet!
These sweet & spicy recipes will make your mouth water with all the flavor!
- Sweet & Spicy Grilled BBQ Ribs: These ribs marinate in a homemade BBQ sauce with sweet and spicy flavors!
- Chipotle Apple Butter Grilled Ribs: The pork ribs are made with apple butter and other sweet flavors with the flavor of chipotle, to add an extra kick!
- Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs: Covered in chipotle BBQ sauce, honey and more! These ribs are perfection!
- Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs: Make your own sweet & spicy BBQ sauce for your baby back ribs! Yum!
Grilled Ribs Recipes
Grilled ribs are the most common way to eat ribs. Throw the rack of ribs on the barbecue! Perfect for that smoky charcoal flavor.
Not only will the family love it, but these ribs recipes are also perfect for a summer BBQ!
- Grilled Pork Ribs with Ponzu Sauce: These ribs are made with a flavorful ponzu sauce filled with soy sauce, brown sugar, Siriracha, cinnamon, ground cashews, and more!
- Sesame Caramel Ribs: The ribs are made with with delicious seasonings, including pumpkin pie spice, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and topped with sesame seeds!
- Honey-Hoisin Grilled Ribs: Marinate these ribs for an hour in a marinade full of hoisin, ketchup, soy sauce, Chinese 5-spice, and more!
- Grilled BBQ Pork Ribs: Make your homemade BBQ dry rub and BBQ sauce before you throw your ribs on the grill!
- Baby Back Ribs with Boom Sauce: These ribs are made in a special boom sauce that is spicy and full of delicious flavor!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork
- Grilled BBQ Wings
- Crock Pot Salisbury Steak
- Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce
Looking for more? Check out all of the grilling recipes on It Is a Keeper.