These No Bake Pink Lemonade Squares is my all time favorite easy lemon dessert recipe.
On a hot summer day there is nothing like a refreshingly tart lemon flavored dessert to cool you down. And, the best part is, you don’t have to heat up your kitchen to make it.
I absolutely adore no bake desserts and this easy lemon dessert recipe is absolutely perfect.
It’s a fun twist on my favorite Strawberry Chiffon Pie.
I love the homemade graham cracker crust — it really adds a great texture to this recipe. Just press it into a 8 inch square baking dish and refrigerate it until set. It doesn’t get much easier.
I’ve found that the easiest way to make the graham cracker crumbs is to use my mini food chopper. I love this gadget and use it for so many things in the kitchen. It’s so much easier than pulling out my big food processor.
And, let’s not forget the lemon flavor…swoon! I *big puffy heart* anything lemon. The best way to get fresh lemon juice is to use this gadget. You get only the juice — no seeds! It’s so inexpensive and worth every single penny.
I’ll bet you this dessert would even be great frozen…I’ll have to try that next time!
More Lemon Desserts You’ll Love
- 1 1/2 graham cracker crumbs about 9 full crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 3 oz package lemon gelatin
- 2 6 oz containers of lemon yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 4 drops Red food coloring
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt a in a bowl.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Chill for one hour before filling.
- Mix together the lemon juice and gelatin.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Add food coloring and stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate until set.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/