This Huckleberry Hooch is my new favorite blueberry cocktail recipe. It’s perfect for warm summer days.
I absolutely love blueberries so I thought why not come up with a cocktail that I can sip on all summer long. That’s where this Huckleberry Hooch comes in.
I use moonshine from the liquor store as the base and add lots of blueberry flavor to bring everything together.
I have made my own flavored moonshines – like this Apple Moonshine, Peach Moonshine and Mojito Moonshine. But for this recipe, I used the store bought stuff.
I think this cocktail would also be great tossed in a blender with some ice. It would make the perfect frozen slushy for hot summer days.
- 6 fresh blueberries
- 1.25 oz Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
- .5 oz Torani blueberry syrup
- .5 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Lemonade
- Club soda
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add blueberries to cocktail shaker and muddle until finely ground.
- Add moonshine, syrup, juices and lemonade to shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake ingredients until well blended.
- Fill mason jar with ice and pour cocktail over ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.