In search of fresh zucchini recipes? This tasty Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is my favorite easy zucchini recipe. It’s the perfect easy side dish.
During the summer months gardens and farmer’s markets are bursting with fresh zucchini. I’m always looking for new fresh zucchini recipes.
This Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is an easy zucchini recipe that quickly became one of our favorites.
The topping was a simple, but flavorful mixture of fresh garlic (use a garlic press to make mincing a cinch), parmesan cheese and seasonings.
I evenly distributed the topping on top of the zucchini slices and baked it until the cheese was golden brown.
It really is the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And, my family cannot get enough of these!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Spread out in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper; Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture on top of each zucchini round.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is browned and zucchini is tender.
- Serve immediately.