In search of fresh zucchini recipes? This tasty Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is my favorite easy zucchini recipe. It’s the perfect easy side dish.
During the summer months gardens and farmer’s markets are bursting with fresh zucchini. I’m always looking for new fresh zucchini recipes.
This Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is an easy zucchini recipe that quickly became one of our favorites.
The topping was a simple, but flavorful mixture of fresh garlic (use a garlic press to make mincing a cinch), parmesan cheese and seasonings.
I evenly distributed the topping on top of the zucchini slices and baked it until the cheese was golden brown.
It really is the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And, my family cannot get enough of these!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic - minced
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Spread out in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper; Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture on top of each zucchini round.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is browned and zucchini is tender.
- Serve immediately.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.