Don’t buy the premade stuff at the grocery store. I’ll show you how easy it is to make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix.
So many of my favorite fall recipes call for Pumpkin Pie Spice. Instead of spending money on an expensive (and small!) container at the store, I mixed up my own blend from the spices I had at home.
This recipe is very easy to make. You need a few basic spices – many of which you probably already have in your pantry. You’ll also need an airtight spice jar to store your homemade spice blend in.
Supplies You Need to Make This Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground all spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight spice jar and shake to combine.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.