Did you make too much for your holiday meal? Here are recipes for leftover turkey and other Thanksgiving leftovers. Get creative and get inspired!
Whether you’re hosting or attending, it’s difficult to get through a Thanksgiving gathering without ending up with lots of leftovers. Ham and turkey can last about 3-4 days in the fridge or up to 1-2 months in the freezer after they’re cooked so there’s no need to waste your delicious Thanksgiving food! For tips on the best way to store leftovers, check out this post!
There are a variety of ways to use your leftovers so that your meals don’t become boring or repetitive. I have put together a list of 25 amazing Thanksgiving leftover ideas and don’t worry, there’s plenty of recipes for leftover turkey!
Clever Uses for Thanksgiving Leftovers
The last thing you want to do after all that meal preparation is to prepare even more meals, right? Luckily these recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers are simple, easy, and most are made in under an hour!
- Leftover Thanksgiving Panini: Because a plain turkey sandwich just won’t cut it.
- Mashed Potato Pancakes: Perfect for potato lovers.
- Egg and Ham Breakfast Braid: Try some leftovers for breakfast!
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Ham: Great for a family meal.
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Eggs Benedict: Healthy and delicious!
- Veggie Burger: Make this meal with your leftover stuffing.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza: You won’t believe you’re eating leftovers!
- Leftover Ham and Bean Soup: Got any leftover bones? Save them!
Recipes for Leftover Turkey
Do you have enough turkey left to put together a whole other turkey? Try out these recipes as you make your way through those leftovers. You’ll find plenty of variety here so that you never tire of turkey!
- Turkey Salad: Make this in only 5 minutes!
- 15 Minute Turkey Soup: Unwind with this quick and comforting soup.
- Turkey Club Lunchbox Kabobs: Pack with the kids or save them for your work break.
- Spicy Turkey Ramen: Give your leftovers a little kick!
- Turkey Cristo: You can even use up leftover cranberry sauce with this recipe.
- Leftover Turkey Quesadillas with Black Beans: You only need four ingredients!
- Turkey and Cranberry BBQ Sauce: Add more flavor to your leftovers!
- Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Nachos: A creative take on a simple recipe.
- Turkey Bacon and Guacamole Sandwich: This pairing sounds so tasty!
- Sweet Potato and Turkey Pizza: Don’t forget about your leftover sweet potatoes!
- Turkey Grilled Cheese with Cranberry and Brie: The ultimate comfort food.
Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes
Need more Thanksgiving leftover ideas? Don’t have a lot of leftovers to start with? You just can’t go wrong with a casserole!
With these recipes, you can go through multiple leftovers at once without spending much time in the kitchen. Sounds like the perfect way to wrap up Thanksgiving!
- Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole: Quickly and easily use up your leftovers !
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole: Loaded with flavor.
- Stuffing Breakfast Casserole: Yes. You can have stuffing for breakfast!
- Leftover Turkey Casserole: Got leftover veggies? Throw them in!
- Turkey Noodle Casserole: Pasta makes everything better.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Leftover Ham Recipes
- Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Recipes for the Holidays
- Best Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.