I’ve gathered 15 of the best corned beef recipes that are perfect for celebrating St Patrick’s Day! These recipes are all delicious and will leave your guests wanting more!
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, I found some ways you and your family can enjoy the best easy corned beef dishes. This list includes recipes for crock pots, Instant Pots and the best corned beef hash recipe!
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Recipes
Slow cookers and crock pots are some of my favorite methods of cooking. On St Patrick’s Day, my family and I traditionally throw something delicious in the crock pot while we play board games at our kitchen table. Your guests will surely enjoy these slow cooker corned beef recipes!
- Crispy Slow Cooker Corned Beef: Savory and delicious!
- Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage: Full of flavor!
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip: Classic sandwich turned dip!
- Slow Cooker Reuben Sandwiches: Pairs well with green beer!
- Maple Mustard Corned Beef: A twist on a classic recipe!
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup: Warm and hearty!
- Corned Beef Casserole: Creamy and delightful!
Corned Beef Instant Pot Recipes
Similar to the traditional crock pot but more easily described as a pressure cooker, the Instant Pot is another great method for cooking your yummy corned beef recipe. If you happen to have one of those handy things, these corned beef instant pot recipes are a wonderful way to put together a nice meal for the holiday!
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage: Hearty and delicious!
- Corned Beef Brisket with Vegetables: Juicy and tender!
- Pressure Cooker Irish Stew: Easy and cheesy!
- Instant Pot Reuben Sandwich: Simple and savory!
Corned Beef Hash Recipe
Corned beef hash is one of my absolute favorite meals to eat for breakfast. And what better way to kick off St Patrick’s Day than enjoying a delicious and savory corned beef hash recipe.
- Corned Beef Hash Eggs Benedict: Creamy comfort food.
- Corned Beef, Sweet Potato, & Kale Hash: Colorful and flavorful!
- Corned Beef Hash: Crispy and delicious!
- Cheddar Corned Beef Hash with Eggs: Cheesy and Savory.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the St Patrick’s Day Food and Ideas on It Is a Keeper.