Looking for a great low-carb side dish? These Parmesan Carrot Spirals are full of flavor and low in carbs. It’s one of my favorite easy cooked carrots recipes.
Easy Cooked Carrots Spirals
This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Forget pasta, these easy cooked carrots spirals are my new favorite side dish. They are bursting with garlic parmesan flavors and super easy to make.
Our schedule is very busy – especially during the spring season. Between baseball, BMX, flag football and Boy Scouts, we always have somewhere to be after dinner.
Dinner needs to be quick and preferably healthy. I try to keep plenty of quick cooking meats on hand – such as thin cut chicken breasts and pork chops, as well as frozen shrimp. This way I know I have proteins on hand that cook quickly.
For sides, I love vegetable spiralizer recipes but I don’t always have time to make fresh spiralized veggies. It can be cumbersome to drag out the spiralizer and prep the veggies.
Green Giant® came out with new Veggie Spirals that are the perfect swap-in for traditional pasta. You can get zucchini or carrot spirals that make great side dishes or can easily be swapped in place of pasta in your favorite recipes.
Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them to suit your tastes and recipes.
I love that they are made with 100% vegetables. There aren’t any fillers or ingredients you can’t pronounce. Plus, Green Giant® Veggie Spirals have fewer calories than pasta, and no carbs. They are great as an entrée, a side dish, or soup.
These Garlic Parmesan Carrot Spirals were an easy carrot recipes. The recipe came together quickly and it was very flavorful.
I simply cooked them according to the package directions. There are two options to choose from – I used the microwave method and it was super simple. Next, I quickly sauteed them with the garlic and parmesan. It was so simple, yet so good!
My family raved about them. I even served them to guests one night and everyone couldn’t stop talking about them. Next time, I’m thinking of adding them to my Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. I think it would be a fun twist on a classic recipe.
More Easy Carrot Recipes & Flavors
You can easily create different flavor combinations too. Try using these new Green Giant® Veggie Spirals in place of regular carrots in these recipes:
They’d even make great “noodles” for a quick stir fry. The possibilities are endless.
Items You Need to Make Vegetable Spiralizer Recipes
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Garlic Parmesan Carrot Spirals
- 1 12 oz package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and parsley to the pan, cook until garlic is translucent, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add warm carrot spirals, cheese, and black pepper. Gently toss together until well combined.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.