With the new year upon us, I thought it would be fun to look back and see what recipes saw the most action last year! I did the same thing for 2010 (read the post here) and was amazed at what recipes made the cut.
Below are the Top 10 Recipes of 2011! These recipes received the most hits on IAK during 2011. It’s time to take a lip-smacking good walk down memory lane!
- Best Wimpies Ever!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Beer Braised Short Ribs in the Slow Cooker
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Party Cheese Bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
- Tuscan Roasted Asparagus
- The BEST Apple Crisp
So, those were YOUR favorite recipes, but here are my top 11 (because I couldn’t just pick 10 and it’s my blog so I can) favorites of 2011!
- Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Garlic Lime Chicken with Pineapple-Jalapeno Salsa
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Samoas
- Fruit Studded Jello
- Chicken Canzanese
- Roasted Provencal Vegetables
- Super Strombolis
- Beef Bourguignon
- Creamy Risotto with Sausage and Peppers
- Cheesy Parmesan Orzo
- Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper-Garlic Sauce
Testing new recipes for IAK is a fun adventure, but sometimes it’s nice to go back and make the tried and true favorites! I hope some of these recipes become your favorites too! I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store! Mangia! Mangia!
PS…what was your favorite IAK recipe of 2011?
If you like this post, be sure to stay connected by subscribing to It’s a Keeper by email!
You can also follow me on:
I’ve shared this recipe on a number of websites, blogs and recipe swaps that I’ve found. Please check out these sites on the Link & Link Parties tab above.
And, make sure to come back for my It’s a Keeper Thursday recipe and craft blog hop!