As 2012 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to share the Top 10 viewed recipes of 2012.
- Beer Braised Short Ribs in the Slow Cooker
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork Roast
- Sticky Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Party Cheese Bread
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
According to my readers, these are The Best Recipes on It’s a Keeper. Some these recipes have shown up on my end of the year Top 10 lists in 2011 and 2010 — so they must be good! I’m also noticing that you guys really like slow cooker recipes! I’ll keep that in mind for 2013!
I’ll be posting my favorite recipes of 2012 tomorrow! And, I have some exciting news coming in early 2013! Stay tuned!
Have you tried any of these recipes? Leave a comment and tell me which ones you found to be keepers!
Happy New Year!