These 4th of July desserts will make your summer a little bit sweeter. There is a 4th of July recipe for every member of the family. Red, white and blue desserts are sure sure to get everyone into the spirit of the holiday.
4th of July will be here before we know it! Why not make this year extra special with one (or more) of these 4th of July recipes?
Patriotic desserts are bound to make the pride flow at your party this year. Below you will find no bake recipes and healthy 4th of July recipes that will make this years holiday a little sweeter.
Red White and Blue Desserts
It really wouldn’t be a 4th of July Recipe without the red, white and blue. These 4th of July recipes are bound to get everyone into the spirit! Here are some of my favorite patriotic desserts.
- Patriotic Berry Trifle: the perfect refresher on a hot July day. Enjoy this trifle layered with pound cake, strawberries, blueberries, instant putting and a zest of lemon for an extra kick!
- 4th of July Cake Pops: You can’t never go wrong with cake pops! Add red, white and blue icing with sprinkles to celebrate the holiday with this 4th of July dessert.
- 4th of July Funfetti Cupcakes: Everyone loves funfetti cake, and conveniently enough it is made with the perfect colors for the 4th of July! Add patriotic liners to really deck out your cupcakes.
- 4th of July Dessert – S’mores Magic Bars: S’mores Oreos, M&M’S and mini marshmallows? This is a dessert I wouldn’t be able to say no to!
- Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Treat Pinwheels: Switch up a traditional Rice Krispie Treat with red, white and blue candy coloring. Add a patriotic straw so it is easy for your guests to carry around with them!
- Triple Berry Angel Fruit Cake Roll
- Not interested in all the sweets? A triple berry angel fruit cake roll is the perfect substitute with its mix of angel fruit cake, vanilla and cream filling and berries!
4th of July No Bake Recipes
Don’t have time to bake your 4th of July Desserts in the oven? Below you will find the perfect patriotic recipes just for you.
- How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels for 4th of July: Everyone loves chocolate covered pretzels and it doesn’t get easier than this recipe! All you have to do is melt red, white and blue melts in the microwave to dip this perfect 4th of July Dessert.
- Red White and Blue Bark: A less traditional, but delicious treat on a sunny July day! With a mixture of white chocolate, strawberries and blueberries you can enjoy this treat on the go at a 4th of July party.
- Patriotic Trail Mix: Here is a new twist on Chex Mix just for July 4th! All you need is corn chex, licorice, M&M’s, mini marshmallows and melted chocolate to complete this 4th of July dessert recipe
- Red, White & Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches (Easy 4th of July Dessert)
- This 4th of July Recipe will be one of the easiest you make this year. All you need to do is dip ice cream sandwiches into red and blue sprinkles for this perfect treat!
- Homemade Red White and Blue Drumsticks: Your own homemade drumsticks with a red, white and blue twist! Learn how to make your own ice cream drumsticks without having to turn an oven on this 4th of July.
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Everyone loves a chocolate covered strawberry. Dip these in melted white chocolate before adding blue sprinkles for extra 4th of July fun!
Healthy 4th of July Desserts
Just because it is the 4th of July doesn’t mean that you have to give up your diet! 4th of July food recipes can be healthy too. Check out these healthy 4th of July desserts.
- Patriotic Fruit Kabobs: Fruit can be fun too! Enjoy this strawberry, blueberry and mini marshmallow kabobs without ruining your diet.
- Red White and Blue Popsicles (Healthy Homemade Popsicles): Homemade popsicles are the perfect way to cool down this holiday season! These fresh fruit and greek yogurt smoothie popsicles will make your taste buds sing.
- Easy & Healthy Fruit Dessert Pizza: This pizza is unlike any other you have had before! With a crust made of dates, almonds, coconut, cocoa, honey and almond butter and greek yogurt for sauce, the strawberries, blueberries and blackberries will give this pizza patriotic flare.
- Red White & Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites: Cheesecake doesn’t mean cheating on your diet. This strawberry, cream cheese mixture and blueberry combination will be refreshing in the heat this 4th of July!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- The Best 4th of July Recipes
- How to Host the Perfect Summer Party
- Crock Pot Potatoes with Rosemary
- Pig Pickin Cake
Looking for more? Check out all of the 4th of july food ideas on It Is a Keeper.