No need to search any further for the Best Muffin Recipes! From blueberry muffin recipes to healthy muffin recipes, there’s something for everyone in this collection.
Here is a collection of the best muffin recipes. Because after all, who doesn’t love a great muffin? They are the perfect item to eat for breakfast, a snack or even a dessert!
Here are a variety of choices for you to select from. Chose from the best healthy muffin, blueberry muffins, breakfast muffins, snack muffins, and even classic muffins!
Healthy Muffin Recipes
We are all trying to be more healthy, so of course, we need delicious healthy muffin recipes in our lives.
Check out some of these amazing healthy muffin recipes that even those on a diet can enjoy.
- Healthy Banana Muffins: Ripe bananas, pumpkin spice mix, almond milk, maple syrup and old fashioned oats make the most delicious muffins! Not to mention, they’re healthy too!
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins (Keto): On the Keto diet? That doesn’t mean you need to stay away from these blueberry cream cheese muffins! If blueberries aren’t your thing, substitute them for chocolate chips, nuts or strawberries.
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Sugar Muffins: Everyone loves a good cinnamon muffin. What makes this one even better is it doesn’t ruin your diet!
- Keto Egg Muffins: These egg muffins will save you time and calories! Cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, red onion, egg, bacon and cheddar cheese make the perfect on-the-go breakfast.
Blueberry Muffins Recipe
There is so many things you can do with a classic blueberry muffin! From blueberry lemon muffins to blueberry muffins with sour cream, this collection of blueberry muffin recipes has something for everyone.
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins: Add a little something special to a traditional blueberry muffin with a streusel topping! Brown sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and butter are all you need to make the topping for this recipe.
- The Best Blueberry Muffins: Blueberry muffins with sour cream are one of my favorites! This recipe will give you the perfect classic blueberry muffin.
- Blueberry Avocado Muffins: This might not be your initial ideal combination, but it will be after you try this recipe! Blueberries, avocado, vanilla extract, cinnamon and Greek yogurt make a delicious muffin.
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Blueberry lemon muffins are one of my favorites! Lemon zest and blueberries make the perfect combination.
Breakfast Muffin Recipes
You’re guaranteed to have a good day if you start it off with one of these Breakfast Muffin Recipes! They will definitely be a great start to the day.
- Berry Morning Muffins: This mix of frozen berries and old fashioned oats make the perfect on-the-go breakfast!
- Orange Yogurt Muffins: Do you enjoy starting your morning off with yogurt? You still can with this orange yogurt muffin! An orange zested and juiced, vanilla extract, lemon extract and Greek yogurt will make you never go back to your traditional yogurt.
- Coffee Cake Muffins: This is one of the best muffin recipes to start off with your first cup of joe. This cinnamon muffin recipe with a crumb topping will make your morning a little brighter.
- Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe: Take your Raisin Bran cereal, but turn it into a muffin! Add oil, buttermilk, eggs, sugar, baking soda and salt will make this delicious cereal muffin.
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins: Don’t miss out on your ideal bacon and eggs breakfast just because you’re in a rush! Grab one of these bacon and egg muffins to enjoy your breakfast on the run.
Snack Muffin Recipes
Snack Muffins are the perfect anytime treat when you need something fresh baked and delicious. Here are a few great snack recipes.
- Maple Bacon Monkey Muffins: It’s a monkey bread muffin, but with bacon! Pillsbury Grand biscuits, bacon, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and real maple syrup in these muffins will make your stomach do a happy dance.
- Pizza Muffin Recipe: Pizza bites are a thing of the past. These pizza muffins with homemade dough and your favorite pizza sauce will make the perfect midday snack.
- Savory Cheese Muffins: Are you a cheese lover? Muffins could be for you too! Cheddar cheese and garlic make this savory muffin just what you need to deal with the rest of your day.
- Honey and Olive Oil Zucchini Muffins: Definitely not your traditional muffin, but an amazing one none the less! This zucchini, honey and olive oil muffin will be one you will want to serve at parties to rave about your baking.
Classic Vanilla Muffin and Chocolate Muffin Recipes
These Vanilla Muffin and Chocolate Muffin Recipes are classics! Here are some of delicious ones for people who like to keep it traditional.
- Cranberry Pecan Muffins: My recipe is the perfect mix of cranberry, pecan, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cinnamon Muffins: This is a great cinnamon muffin ! This muffin has the perfect amount of sweetness to enjoy during your day.
- Vanilla Bean Mini Muffins: This muffin will fulfill all your sweet cravings.
- Mom’s Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins: Everyone loves a chocolate chip muffin. Add nuts to make this chocolate muffin so it has a little crunch!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Cinnamon-Pecan Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- 10 Minute Caramelized Onions Recipe
Looking for more? Check out all of the Snack Recipes on It Is a Keeper.