This collection of crave worthy overnight oats recipes are quick, easy and incredibly delicious! There is something for everyone in this collection.
Overnight oats can come in many different forms. In this list, you’ll find my favorite healthy overnight oats from and alternative ones to even decadent ones that almost seem sinful!
Berry Healthy Overnight Oats
Blueberry overnight oats have definitely become the Beyoncé of the oat world. They’re known, they’re desired, they’re great!
Here, I chose to combine my favorite blueberry overnight oats along with some of my other favorite berry overnight oats. Check it out!
- Berry Chia Overnight Oats– Get a burst of berry and superfoods with this overnight oats recipe. Packing all of the delicious and healthy foods in one recipe, this is one over night oats recipe you won’t want to miss.
- Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats – I go crazy for any recipe with lemons, so this blueberry lemon overnight oats recipe is perfect for me, so maybe for you, too!
- Flax & Blueberry Vanilla Overnight Oats – Looking to incorporate more flax seeds into your diet? Don’t hesitate to try this flax and blueberry vanilla overnight oats recipe.
- Raspberry Almond Chia Overnight Oats – Wake up to a delicious burst of raspberry and semi-crunchy almond chia overnight oats with this recipe!
- Cool & Creamy Blueberry-Almond Overnight Oats – This might be the creamiest overnight oats I’ve found to this day.
Alternative Overnight Oats
I understand that sometimes it’s hard to find healthy and alternative overnight oats for those that require or desire them. So, with this in mind, I’ve compiled my favorite overnight oats that are either dairy free, gluten free or healthy in any other manner below!
- Dairy Free Maple Spiced Chia Overnight Oats – Perfect recipe that somehow got the creaminess factor in without using dairy!
- Gluten Free Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats – I’m absolutely obsessed with Ben and Jerry’s Ice cream Chunky Monkey, and this recipe tastes exactly like it!
- Dairy-Free Pina Colada Overnight Oats – If you like pina coladas….. then this overnight oats recipe is specially made for you.
- High Protein Chocolate Overnight Oats with Almond Milk – Amp up your protein without the need for dairy with this deliciously chocolaty overnight oats.
- Dairy Free Maple Spiced Chia Overnight Oats – This recipe sure knows how to take you into those Thanksgiving feels. The perfectly balanced maple and spices in this recipe is simply amazing.
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte – A fall inspire overnight oats for those just wanting to hang onto the beloved season.
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats – Perfect for kids, this healthy peanut butter cup overnight oats appeals to any sweet tooth without all of the bad stuff!
Simple but Sweet Overnight Oats
In need of breakfast oats? Especially for your kids? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Here are some of my favorite simple, almost classic, overnight oat recipes.
- Brownie Batter Overnight Protein, Oats – This overnight oats recipe seriously packs a punch with both the chocolate flavor and protein intake!
- Nutella Overnight Oats – Going nuts for Nutella with this Nutella overnight oats recipe. Perfectly creamy, perfectly chocolate-y.
- Simple Rocky Road Overnight Oats – With just a few ingredients, you can make this deliciously simple rocky road overnight oats! You’ll seriously be amazed by everything in this recipe.
- Peach Pie Overnight Oats – Many recipes are made trying to capture the tastes of other things and fail in doing so, but this peach pie overnight oats recipe tastes exactly like peach pie you won’t believe it! Perfect for summer.
Must-Try Overnight Oats
Contrary to popular belief, overnight oats can taste as delicious as a complex cake (check out the black forest oats!). So throw away your plane overnight oats recipe and check out some recipes below that will show you how to do just this and more in simple, quick steps.
These decadent overnight oats are definitely worth a try!
- Cherry Vanilla Dark Chocolate Oats – This decadent overnight oats recipe beautifully blends cherry flavors with dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Honey Peach Overnight Oats – The cinnamon, honey and oats go together like water and the ocean in this recipe. The peach is an extra surprise!
- Pecan Pie Overnight Oats – Pecan pie is perfectly captured in this overnight oats recipe, with just the right amount of sweetness.
- Black Forest Overnight Oats – This special recipe is so delicious that I’d even suggest using it as some sort of dish after dinner! Perfectly well made.
- Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats – This overnight oats recipe combines the delicious taste of chocolate (substitute for your favorite, dark, white or milk!) with peanut butter, almost mimicking the Reese’s Cup candy.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy breakfast on It Is a Keeper.
Recipes You Might Have Missed
- 2 Ingredient Berry Smoothie
- No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
- 40 Mouth Watering Smoothie Recipes
- Innovative Cooking Tools