These 20 Air Fryer Pork Chops recipes are a new way to cook an old favorite. Air fryers are one of the best ways to cook pork chops, leaving them perfectly juicy. Tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Say goodbye to overcooked, dry pork with these 20 delicious and easy recipes!
Air fryer pork chops are so delicious because they are so crispy. And so very juicy and tender on the inside.
Air fryers are an easy, quick and healthier way to fry your food. This magical kitchen appliance can cut your cooking time in half. Additionally, you avoids the use of unhealthy oils. But can still delivers the crisp, fried flavor. It is also just a quicker way to cook any meat.
We have gathered our favorite pork chop recipes. This include crispy air fryer pork chops, air fryer pork chops (no breading), boneless air fryer pork chops, and more.
And best of all, you can still use these tasty recipes the old fashioned way with your oven or stove! Ever wonder how air fryers work, check this out.
Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops
The best way to fry a pork chop is with a crispy, crunchy crust. These crispy air fryer recipes are delicious, healthier way to enjoy the fried taste. There are also extremely easy and made in just minutes!
- Crispy Fried Pork Chops: This delicious southern inspired meal is unforgettable when paired with gravy and mashed potatoes.
- Kansas Style Fried Pork Chop: This recipe has a keto friendly breading made of pork rinds – all of the crunch but without the carbs!
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops: This simple recipe just includes a breading with just 3 ingredients, but is packed with flavor. Low carb as well!
- Panko Crusted Air Fryer Pork Chop: These perfectly crunchy and crisp pork chops are so easy to make and sure to be a crowd favorite.
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops: This classic flavor combo makes for a crispy crust for your perfectly juicy chops.
Air Fryer Pork Chops (No Breading)
Air frying isn’t just for a classic fried food taste. You can make your favorite variations of pork chops without breading in half the time. They would take in the oven! Here are our favorites with simple rubs and spices:
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops: This delicious rub recipe uses simple ingredients you likely already have in your pantry!
- Rosemary & Garlic Air Fryer Chops: This flavor combo is simple yet effective, and pairs perfectly with a nice green salad.
- Honey Mesquite BBQ Pork Chops: This classic pork chop flavor is perfect for the air fryer!
- Herb Crusted Air Fryer Pork Chops: This herb blend makes for the perfect, classic pork chop that comes out great every time in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Pork Chops with Maple Dijon Lemon Sauce: This simple rub really stands out when paired with this special sauce.
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
There are so many delicious ways to enjoy pork chops in the air fryer. Boneless is one of the most popular cuts since it has the shortest cooking times. Here are some of our favorite boneless pork chops recipes, including a variety of glazes, rubs, and breading:
- Honey Garlic Air Fryer Pork Chops: This sweet glaze has a kick at the end.
- Ranch Air Fryer Pork Chops: The use of the ranch seasoning makes this breadcrumb a crowd pleaser, but this recipe can be interchanged with any of your favorite seasonings!
- Crisp Almond Air Fryer Pork Chops: These pork chops truly stand out with the delicious flavor combination of almond and parmesan.
- Air Fryer Glazed Boneless Pork Chops: This glaze is made up of brown sugar and a seasoned vegetable blend, making for the perfect mix of sweet and savory.
- Air Fryer Pork Schnitzel: Try your own take on this classic German dish with crispy bread crumbs and Bavarian spices, pounded thin and oh so delicious.
Pork Chop Recipes that Can Be Converted for an Air Fryer
There are plenty of great pork recipes out there that aren’t specifically made for air fryers – and that’s okay! Any of these recipes can be adjusted and made in an air fryer. It just will have a slightly different cooking time.
Here are some of our all time favorite easy pork chop recipes.
- Korean Pork Chops: This delicious marinade delivers an explosion of flavor, and pairs perfectly with Asian Slaw.
- TexMex Pork Chop: This simple oven-fried pork chop recipe will be very simple to configure in your air fryer, and uses a unique tasty breading of corn flakes and taco seasoning.
- Tonkatsu Japanese Pork Cutlet: This Japanese style pork chop is delicious with tonkatsu sauce and white rice!
- Apple Cider Pork Chops: This sweet and savory recipe is perfect year round, and easy and quick to make.
- Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops: This melt in your mouth recipe has a fantastic marinade, and is amazing when topped with fresh rosemary.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy 30 minute recipes on It Is a Keeper.Days 0 0 Hours 0 0 Minutes 0 0 Seconds 0 0
This offer has now expired.