Need new Ideas for leftover Halloween Candy? Why not make it into a whole new treat? Here are our favorite recipes to make the most out of your leftover Halloween candy.
Halloween Candy can be transformed into an even better dessert or recipe. Especially, if you want some great Halloween party food. Ever wonder why we even give out candy at Halloween? Check out this brief history.
Here we have put together some of our favorite recipes for transforming your leftover candy into something even more delicious.
Halloween Candy Baked Goods
Halloween candy is perfect for baking into other desserts, such as cakes, cookies, brownies, and pies. Here are some of our favorite ways to work these candies into our favorite dessert recipes to really take things up a notch.
- Homemade Snickers Pancakes: This decadent pancake recipe will really take your breakfast to the next level.
- Butterfinger Poke Cake: The mix of Butterfinger flavor with devil’s food cake is absolutely delicious!
- Twix Carmelita Bars: These easy to make caramel bars are sure to be a hit.
- Candy Bar Cookie Pie: A blondie brownie in a pie crust filled with your favorite leftover candy.
- Snickers Poke Cake: All of the delicious flavors of snickers in a moist cake, with caramel filled holes.
Easy Desserts Made with Halloween Candy
Sometimes you just don’t feel like baking, and that’s okay! Moreover, there are plenty of dessert recipes that don’t require you to even look at the oven. Here are some of our favorite recipes that require minimal effort, but give maximum flavor.
- No Bake Butterfinger Pie: Easy to make without any of the stress of baking! This recipe can be used interchangeably with any leftover candy bar.
- Halloween White Chocolate Bark: This simple recipe with melted white chocolate works well with almost any type of candy.
- Easy No Bake Snickers Pie: This easy no bake recipe is made with delicious dulce de Leche.
- No Bake Milky Way Pie: This sweet and delicious caramel pie is a great way to enjoy your leftover milky ways.
- Rainbow Nerds Popcorn: This sweet snack is made with melted marshmallows and fruity nerds.
- Candy Corn S’mores: This fun twist on the classic campfire treat is great for chilly autumn nights!
Reeses Candy Snacks
Reeses candy can be a great ingredient in many sweet snacks too, not just baked goods. Here are some of our favorite treats that are perfect to bring to a Halloween party with friends or in the office, or just to enjoy at home.
- Crispy Muddy Buddies: This is a great way to use your leftover M&M’s or Reeses Pieces for a sweet and crunchy treat.
- Leftover Halloween Candy Bark: This bark is perfect with Reeses Pieces and Peanut Butter cups it is a great combination of sweet and salty ingredients.
- Reeses Cup Granola Bars: This is a great way to use up your leftover Reeses candy for an everyday snack!
- Witches Brew Brownies: These brownies are the perfect way to use up any type of leftover candy but great with Reeses peanut butter cups.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.