These football foods are perfect for every tailgate party. Everything from dips, appetizers, wings, sandwiches and more! This guide will have you covered.
Football Foods ideas that are a perfect way to plan your next tailgate or football party. These recipes take out all the guess work and help you prep for the big game.
Entertaining isn’t just about the food. Therefore, here is a list of some great games you can play at your party.
Football Party Food
The best way to kickoff your football party food is to have a great dip. You will never go off sides with these simple but oh so delicious dips.
This is your pregame MVP that will start your party off like an all star.
Hoagie Dip This dip is one of the most popular for a reason
The Best Guacamole This Guacamole is so creamy it deserves the “best” title.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip All the flavor of pizza without the crust.
Homemade Salsa This recipe is so easy and so fresh it is worth a dip.
Beer Cheese Spread Beer and Cheese are a perfect football combination.
Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip This classic dip can never be wrong.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Spicy and delicious and so satisfying.
Caramel Apple Dip Everyone likes a sweet treat to dip.
Easy Fruit Dip A healthy alternative to all the heavy food.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip This is the perfect dip without the guilt.
White Pizza Dip It is a cheese masterpiece of flavor.
MORE CONTENT YOU MIGHT LIKE
Looking for more? Check out all of the Snack Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Game Day Recipes
For game day recipes superstars. First, start with a great appetizer. Everyone enjoys football food that is a grab and go treat, especially when they can mix and match multiple selections.
Obviously, you can’t eat just one. In a word, they are perfect.
Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots Perfect mix of spicy and sweet.
Maple Bacon Crack It bacon….need we say more?
Easy Glazed Bacon Crackers It is a tempting cracker with the taste of bacon.
15 Minute Taco Egg Rolls A Asian fusion masterpiece.
Easy Ranch Party Crackers Nothing taste better than homemade crackers.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos Nachos just go with game day.
Buffalo Chicken Empanadas A handy pocket of buffalo goodness.
Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish Snacks Sweet and savory.
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly his Jelly is amazing on anything and everything,
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers A grilled alternative to this deep fried treat.
Crock Pot Little Smokies The perfect little bite and handy in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Hummus A healthy appetizer that is oh so good.
Party Cheese Bread Cheese and bread are a perfect combination.
Bacon Ranch Blooming Bread A pull apart bread that you wont be able to stop eating.
Tailgate parties are full of fun, great friends and the best food. These Pizza, Wings, Chili, Sandwiches and Such are without a doubt the game day champions.
They will keep your guests happy until the final down.
Pizza, Wings, Chili, Sandwiches and Such
- Korean BBQ Wings An amazing sauce for tangy wings.
- Garlic Parmesan Wings Everything tastes good with garlic and parmesan
- Sweet and Spicy Wings This sauce has all the zones covered.
- Super Strombolis A meat and cheese lovers dream.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza A great twist on the typical pizza.
- Three Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza Perfect for the vegetarians fans.
- Pizza Roll Ups A perfect 1 person pizza.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches This southern classic never disappoints.
- Pulled Pork Tacos with Candy Sauce Yep, you read it right. It is a must try.
- Mini Pizza Sandwiches: It is a pizza and a sandwich.
- Mini Burger Bites A perfect burger bite.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches So tender and delicious.
- The Best Sloppy Joes EVER! Easy and delicious sloppy joes.
- Sausage and Pepper Sloppy Joes A Great combination that never disappoints.
- Savory Steak Sandwiches A savory steak sandwich that you will love.
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Steak Sandwiches A slow, messy but so delicious steak sandwich.
- Party Lunch Meat Sandwiches A acquired taste but you will different.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Melt Sandwiches Barbeque sandwich at its best.
- General Tso Chicken Sandwiches This chicken sandwich taste like your favorite Chinese takeout.
- Slow Cooker Cubano Sliders Cubans are an obcesssion that you wont regret.
- Chili Dogs A chili dog is the perfect tailgate food.
- White Chicken Chili Chili on a cold game day is always a winner
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Spicy Chili This Southwestern Chili will make your mouth water.
- Slow Cooker 3 Bean and Beef Chili This classic chili is always a winner.
Best Super Bowl Food
You need the Best Super Bowl Food for your party. This includes these game changing sauces.
Buffalo Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce You can dip anything in this wonder of a sauce.
Boom Boom Sauce A sweet chili and siracha perfection.
Candy Sauce A sweet sauce for dipping your favorite meats. Unlike anything you can imagine.
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce That cool down that you just can’t get enough of.
Homemade Buffalo Sauce Homemade is just better and this buffalo sauce will become your favorite as well.
Football Food Ideas
No football food ideas would be complete without the most incredible desserts to cheer your team to victory. These decedent desserts will have you cheering for seconds and maybe thirds. Finally, the best party.
Snickers Poke Cake A snicker bar in cake form. After all, you only live once, Enjoy!
Muddy Buddies A handful of fun to toss around.
S’mores Snack Mix A delicious smore without the melty mess.
Honey Cinnamon Snack Mix A not too sweet dessert.
Cinnamon Crusted Pecans A sweet nut of course you wont be able to resist.
No Bake Peanut Butter Crunchies A fast no bake dessert success.
No Bake Snickers Pie A pie to die for.
No Bake Butterfinger Pie You might miss the play of the game by savoring this pie.
No Bake Milky Way Pie A candy bar in pie form. Usually gone in an instant.
Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles No one can eat just one of these.