These 25 easy pie recipes are perfect for any occasion and there are a variety flavors to choose from. Whether you’re looking for fruit pie recipes, chocolate pie recipes or pumpkin pie filling, we have you covered.
There are plenty of options when it comes baking a pie. You can make your own pie crust or even buy it pre-made to cut down on prep time. Some pie recipes are so easy that they don’t even require baking! The most difficult thing about making pie is choosing a flavor. There are so many types of fruit pies and a variety of ways to make chocolate pies. Of course, pumpkin pie is a must around the holidays!
Whether you’re making a pie for a party or are just craving a smooth dessert, you can’t go wrong with pie. Check out these 25 easy pie recipes that I’ve compiled!
Easy Pie Recipes
With little ingredients and short preparation times, these easy pie recipes can’t be beat. Keep in mind that even though some pies don’t require baking, they still need several hours to chill or sit before serving but that frees up your oven for any other delicious meals you want to cook in the meantime!
- No Bake Butterfinger Pie: Only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
- Easy Pumpkin Pie: A simple holiday classic.
- No Bake Butterscotch Pie: You can use this recipe for a variety of flavors!
- Easy Coconut Cream Pie: An airily light dessert.
- Pecan Pie: This one’s a gooey goody!
- No Bake Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie: Adds even more flavor!
- Coconut Pie: An old-fashioned favorite.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie: Satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Coconut Cream Pie: So creamy!
Fruit Pie Recipes
Apple pie is typically the go-to for a fruit pie but there are so many other great fruit fillings! See a fruit that you’ve never had in pie form? Try it out! There are plenty of fruit pie recipes to choose from.
- Apple Crumb Pie: Because sometimes classic is best.
- No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie: A tangy treat!
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: It doesn’t get any sweeter than this.
- Blueberry Crumb Pie Recipe: Forgo traditional pastry crust!
- No Bake Mandarin Chiffon Pie: Perfectly light and airy.
- Blueberry Dream Pie: Deliciously fresh.
- Key Lime Pie: Refreshing!
- Easy Apple Pie: Keep it simple.
- Lemon Pie: Especially great for spring and summer!
- Banana Cream Pie: Creamy and dreamy.
Chocolate Pie Recipes
These easy pie recipes are the perfect desserts for a chocolate craving! Keep it classic with a plain chocolate pie or try something a little fancy. Either way, your sweet tooth will thank you!
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie: So simple to make!
- Chocolate Pie: For those who love rich chocolate.
- French Silk Pie: With cookie crust!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie: When a regular cookie just isn’t enough.
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie: Go a little nutty!
- Chocolate Pecan Coconut Custard Pie: Extremely flavorful!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy dessert on It Is a Keeper.