Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer edition are the perfect way to do these delectable little cruciferous vegetable. Crispy, salty, bacony, cheesy goodness.
Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer method is a great, quick and easy way to roast your favorite vegetable in a way to give it that deep flavor with just the right amount of crispy bits and adding the flavor from the bacon and cheese elevates this side to star status.
Here are some things that you did not know about your sprouts.
- 15 Minute Side: While your meat is resting, these can be cooking and you will have the perfect side dish in no time flat.
- Easy Ingredients: All easy ingredients.
- Family Friendly: Well it does have cheese and bacon…..so definitely family friendly.
- Adaptable: Can make it meat, dairy and gluten free!
- Makes Great Leftovers: Perfect to add to a salad the next day or transform to a Brussel sprouts salad!
- Low Carb: Great for Keto diet!
What You Need to Make Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer
- Brussel sprouts
- bacon crumbles
- Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- House Seasoning Blend (salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion)
- Lemon Zest
How to Make Brussel Spouts Air Fryer – Step by Step
- Coat: First, in a medium or large bowl, drizzle oil on Brussel sprouts and sprinkle the seasoning.
- Fry: Second, place the veggies in the air fryer basket and top with bacon. Finally, cook at 370 degrees for 13 minutes.
LOOKING FOR MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick and Easy Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Common Questions About Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer
Store Brussels sprouts in fridge, I love to use these reusable bags. Sprouts on their stalks can last longer, but regardless should last for up to two weeks.
Of course, use this recipe uses House Seasoning Blend however, you can use whatever seasoning or sauce such as maple syrup or balsamic vinegar your family enjoys.
Certainly, adjust the crispy Brussel sprouts ingredients for the size of your family.
The frozen variety just always seems mushy. The taste would be the same but the consistency will definitely suffer.
Expert Tips for Making Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Double it: Great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the recipe card ingredients proportionately and Air Fry in batches.
- Add Pancetta: Crisp bacon is great but pancetta works great too.
- Short cut tip: If the Brussel sprouts are small leave whole, however if they are large you can half or quarter them.
- Variation tip: Add more cheese and lemon juice at the end as sprouts love a kick of acid.
- Substitutions: Feel free to use a vegan grated parmesan cheese if you have issues with dairy or a vegan bacon.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- 15 Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon House Season Blend
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- In a bowl, coat the Brussel sprouts with the oil and seasoning.
- Place the sprout in the air fryer basket and top with bacon
- Cook at 370 degrees for 13 minutes. Top with lemon zest.
- Double it: Great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and Air Fry in batches.
- Add Pancetta: Bacon is great but pancetta works great too.
- Short cut tip: If the brussel sprouts are small leave whole, however if they are large you can half or quarter them.
- Variation tip: Add more cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon at the end as sprouts love a kick of acid.
- Substitutions: Feel free to use a vegan parm cheese if you have issues with dairy or a vegan bacon.