Get ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this great collection of St Patricks Day desserts. With fun green treats and other festive foods, you’re sure to find something fun to make!
Saint Patrick’s Day is all about gathering family together to enjoy a fun and classic celebration. This celebration might involve attending a parade and wearing some funky green shirts that say “Kiss me, I’m Irish!”
After an exciting day of parades, drinking beer, and eating corned beef and cabbage, I prefer to end it on a sweet note. These St Patrick’s Day desserts are a perfect way to end your holiday or even start it (if you like dessert for breakfast).
St Patricks Day Food
This collection of St Patrick’s Day food is perfect if you’re throwing a party and your guests need something quick to munch on.
If I am throwing a party, I personally love to keep small finger foods around so guests can easily grab them while they socialize. Your party goers will love these delicious treats!
- Baileys Brownies with Baileys Frosting: Delicious and addicting!
- St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow: Green and minty!
- Leprechaun Dessert Shooters: Fun and colorful!
- Chocolate Mint Candy Bark: Simple to make.
- Green Candied Popcorn: Colorful and flavorful!
- Leprechaun Bait: Catch those leprechauns!
- Leprechaun Snack Mix: A delicious snack.
- Lucky Charms Krispie Treats: Crispy and gooey.
- Lucky Charms Treats: Yummy and textured.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies: Easy, minty treats.
- No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Balls: Delightful!
- Pot of Gold Pistachio Pudding Cookies: Green and festive!
- Rainbow Jell-O Cubes: Beautiful and impressive!
These St Patrick’s Day desserts are perfect if you are looking to stay home and fix up some fun Irish treats for you and your family!
I personally love little desserts that are simple to make and create a wonderful experience for everyone involved. Try making any one of these St Patricks Day desserts and your family will thank you!
- Copycat Shamrock Shake: Delicious and minty!
- Irish Bread Pudding with Caramel Whiskey Sauce: Light and moist.
- Irish Tea Cake: So tasty!
- Rainbow Cupcakes in Mason Jars: Fun and festive!
- St Patrick’s Day Cupcakes: Sweet, bright, and fun!
- Shamrock Cupcakes: Super cute!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the St Patrick’s Day recipes on It Is a Keeper.