This recipe is the ultimate Carrot Cake Poke Cake. It’s loaded with everything you love about traditional carrot cake all packed into a moist and decadent slide. It’s one of my favorite easy poke cake recipes.
More Easy Poke Cake Recipes
Supplies You Need for Carrot Cake Poke Cake
- Carrot Cake cake mix
- Glass baking dish
- Rubber spatula – this my favorite one!
- My favorite Poke Cake cook book
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Carrot Cake Poke Cake
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Stir in drained pineapple and coconut.
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Leave the cake in the baking dish and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a the handle of a wooden spoon, poke about 20-25 holes in the cake making sure to evenly distribute them and being careful not to go all the way through to the bottom of the cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the cake; allow cake to cool completely before the next step.
- Add the frosting to a large bowl; fold in Cool Whip until thoroughly combined.
- Spread frosting over top of the cake.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over the top of the cake
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the cake before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.