With summer right around the corner, you may be looking for a fun beverage recipe for your next get-together. This Skinny Pomegranate Lemonade is a super easy recipe for a light, refreshing beverage.
Each year, we rent a house at the beach with our friends for our summer vacation. It’s the perfect vacation for us. Relaxed. No fuss. Just fun.
I like to have a signature cocktail that my friends and I can all enjoy, and this Skinny Pomegranate Lemonade recipe is perfect for summer! Think… traditional lemonade with a sweet, tartness of pomegranate. It’s bright and refreshing and perfect for sipping seaside.
The best part is… this recipe uses homemade, skinny simple syrup made with Sweet’N Low, so you can enjoy as much as you’d like without worrying about calories!
Plus, I can make a big batch before we leave and bring it with me, which means I don’t have to spend my precious vacation in the kitchen preparing cocktails. To make it even easier, you can freeze batches of this cocktail in large zip-top bags and then thaw them when you need a refill.
The real secret to the recipe is using the perfect pink packet… Sweet’N Low®. This pink packet allows you to sip on any one of your sweet summer drinks without having to worry about all the calories from added sugars. My family and friends love me when I tell them they can drink the skinny pomegranate lemonade beverage because there’s no caloric guilt!
What’s your favorite summer beverage? Leave me a comment below!
Skinny Pomegranate Lemonade
Compliments of It’s a Keeper
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Sweet’N Low (12 packets)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup Pomegranate vodka (optional)
- In a small pot, bring ¼ cup of water and Sweet’N Low to a simmer and stir until the Sweet’N Low has dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large pitcher, combine cooled sweetened water, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, remaining 3 cups of water and vodka (if desired). Stir to combine.
- Just prior to serving add sparking water.
- Keep chilled or serve with ice.
Check out these other skinny recipes on SweetNLow.com and see how easily you can cut out calories, without sacrificing the sweetness you love!
Sweet’N Low can be found in numerous retailers nationwide, as well as in your local coffee shops and restaurants.
This post is sponsored by Sweet’N Low but all of the opinions are my own. “Sweet’N Low®”, “©2014 Cumberland Packing Corp. All Rights Reserved.”
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: