I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. For a fun twist on traditional cook out fare, I’ve been grilling up these easy burger bites. They quickly became one of my favorite easy appetizer recipes.
Have you ever gone to a cookout where there was so much delicious food? You want to try it all — hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled sausage. It’s all so good, but you just couldn’t possibly try everything (no matter how much you want to!).
I always seem to be in that situation. So, when I had my cookout recently, I grilled up these Easy Burger Bites. They’re a mini version of traditional cheeseburgers, complete with all of your favorite toppings. I topped mine with cheese and some Steak Sauce Aioli.
I also did hotdog bites and sausage and pepper bites too! This way, my guests were able to try everything without going overboard.
I have found that kids LOVE to eat anything on a stick! I discovered this little fact when I made my Grilled Sticky Chicken Skewers. My son went bananas over them. And, he went crazy for these Burger Bites too!
They are super easy to make. I used a small round cookie cutter to cut my burger patties into small discs. I used the same cutter to cut the bread and cheese.
Let me tell you a little bit about these burgers, though. They are certified Angus Beef burgers. I found them at my local Price Chopper in the House of BBQ section (at the meat counter). There were a number of choices of burger flavors, including Habanero Ranch, Sweet Onion, Bourbon BBQ and plain.
I chose the Sweet Onion for added flavor. But you can never really go wrong with certified Angus Beef. It truly is some of the best tasting beef out there — especially for burgers.
I also used the Central Market Classics Neil’s Favorite Steak Sauce to make my aioli. Price Chopper had a great display of Central Market Classics sauces, marinades and toppings. There was something for everyone!
To finish off these burgers, I toasted up some Garlic Cheddar bread that picked up in the bakery. It added another dimension of flavor to these juicy burger bites.
I also mixed up a Steak Sauce Aioli to put on the burgers. It came together in a snap and added even more flavor.
These bite sized burgers were a huge hit! Everyone loved that they could try just a bite or two of every thing, instead of committing to one single sandwich.
Want to win some fabulous prizes? Snap a photo and enter the Great Grilling Giveaway Sweepstakes! It’s super easy – just take a photo of what’s on your grill and enter for a chance to win gift cards and grilling accessories. The sweepstakes ends 6/14/2014. Four grand prize winners will each receive:
- One $500 Lowe’s Gift Card
- One $500 Price Chopper Gift Card
- Grilling Accessories from Certified Angus Beef
I highly recommend giving these burger bites a try at your next get together! The handy printable recipe is below!
Easy Appetizer Recipes: Burger Bites with Steak Sauce Aioli
Compliments of It’s a Keeper
- 3 Certified Angus Beef burgers
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 slices Garlic Cheddar Bread
- 1/4 cup Central Market Classics Neil’s Favorite Steak Sauce
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Using a 1 1/2 diameter cookie cutter, form burgers into 12 discs.
- Using the same cutter, cut 12 discs from break and cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together steak sauce and mayonnaise.
- Grill burgers over medium high heat to desired doneness.
- Top with cheese and grill until cheese melts.
- Place bread grill until slightly toasted on both sides.
- To assemble bites, place desired amount of aioli on top of bread and top with burgers.
- Insert skewers or party picks to keep burger bites together.