This S’mores Snack Mix is the perfect lunchbox snack. It’s easy to make and kids love it!
It might be time to go back to school, but it’s still technically summer around here. And, nothing says summer like s’mores!
I thought it would be fun to make a lunchbox snack that tastes just like our favorite summer treat.
This snack mix is a cinch to put together. And, that’s a very goo thing because it just seems to disappear as fast as I can make it.
I usually make a big batch of it and store it individual snack-sized zipper bags. This makes it so much easier in the morning when I’m packing lunch boxes.
It’s also very flexible. You swap ingredients to suit your tastes. For instance, I love cinnamon graham crackers – so I usually use those. You can even use chocolate chips or chocolate candies in lieu of the chocolate chunks. Get creative – it’s entirely up to you.
What’s your favorite lunch box snack? Leave me a comment below!
S’mores Snack Mix
S'mores Snack Mix
- 1 cup whole grain Chocolate O's cereal or chocolate rice squares
- 1 cup chocolate baking chunks - or chocolate morsels
- 1 cup bite sized graham crackers
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
If you like this recipe, you will love these other lunch box treats…
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: