Get dinner on the table in 15 minutes with this Gnocchi with Ham in Butter-Garlic Sauce.
More Quick and Easy Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick Easy Recipes for Dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Gnocchi with Speck Ham in Butter-Garlic Sauce
- 1 17.5 oz package of gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 pound Speck Ham sliced thinly and diced into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley - minced
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add gnocchi and boil for approximately two minutes or until gnocchi float to the top.
- Meanwhile, melt better in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Peel and crush garlic clove and add to melted butter.
- Add Speck ham to butter and saute for a minute or until heated through.
- Add flour to butter and stir until combined.
- Add chicken broth to butter mixture and whisk until mixed.
- Add cooked gnocchi to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly.
- Top with minced parsley and grated parmesan before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.