Get dinner on the table in 15 minutes with this Gnocchi with Ham in Butter-Garlic Sauce.
More Quick and Easy Recipes You Might Like
- Toasted Gnocchi with Peas
- Gnocchi with Broccoli in Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Pineapple Glazed Ham
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick Easy Recipes for Dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 17.5 oz package of gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 pound Speck Ham sliced thinly and diced into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add gnocchi and boil for approximately two minutes or until gnocchi float to the top.
- Meanwhile, melt better in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Peel and crush garlic clove and add to melted butter.
- Add Speck ham to butter and saute for a minute or until heated through.
- Add flour to butter and stir until combined.
- Add chicken broth to butter mixture and whisk until mixed.
- Add cooked gnocchi to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly.
- Top with minced parsley and grated parmesan before serving.