Get your spook on with these fun Cheesey Monster Snacks. They are an easy (and healthy) Halloween treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
With so many sugary sweets and treats, it’s good to have a few healthy Halloween treat options up your sleeve.
These Cheesey Monster Snacks are a fun way to trick out your kid’s lunch box or add a little spook to your next Halloween party.
They are easy to make and only require a paring knife, some google eyes and a few dabs on non-toxic glue. And, with a little creativity, the possibilities are endless!
More Spooky Halloween Treat Ideas
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Here’s how to make these Halloween Treats:
Cheesy Monster Snacks
- Baby Bell cheese wheels
- Googly eyes
- Use a small, sharp knife to cut out assorted spooky mouth shapes.
- Be careful to only cut through the waxy exterior and not into the cheese.
- Use the tip of the knife to pry up the wax cut out.
- Use a non-toxic glue to adhere the googly eyes to the wax exterior.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.