These Pretzel Goblins are a hauntingly delicious easy Halloween treat!
I love the salty-sweetness of these Pretzel Goblins. They use a few simple ingredients and come together in a snap.
They are so easy to make, in fact, that you can even have the kids help.
- White yogurt covered pretzels
- 1 Pieces small package Reese’s
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla frosting
- Lay pretzels on a platter.
- Place vanilla frosting into a zip top bag and snip a small corner off.
- Place a dab of frosting onto one side of a Reese’s Pieces candy.
- Place the candy, frosting side down, onto the pretzels. Use two candies per pretzel.
- Let frosting set a while before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.