These Pretzel Goblins are a hauntingly delicious easy Halloween treat!
I love the salty-sweetness of these Pretzel Goblins. They use a few simple ingredients and come together in a snap.
They are so easy to make, in fact, that you can even have the kids help.
- White yogurt covered pretzels
- 1 Pieces small package Reese’s
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla frosting
- Lay pretzels on a platter.
- Place vanilla frosting into a zip top bag and snip a small corner off.
- Place a dab of frosting onto one side of a Reese’s Pieces candy.
- Place the candy, frosting side down, onto the pretzels. Use two candies per pretzel.
- Let frosting set a while before serving.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/