These Tex Mex Chicken Puffs are a home run in my house! They are turning into one of my go-to quick easy dinner ideas.
These Tex Mex Chicken Pot Pie Puffs are a zippy twist on my traditional Chicken Pot Pie Puffs. They are super easy to make – using only a few simple ingredients. And, they are ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Chipotle flavored sauce, amount can be adjusted to taste
- 1 16.3 oz can refrigerated biscuits, grand size
- 1 cup cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a skilled, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic and saute until tender - about 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, Tabasco and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5½-inch round.
- Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups.
- Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming ¾-inch rim.
- Spoon a generous ⅓ cup chicken mixture into each.
- Top each with a small amount of shredded cheese
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.