Wondering what to get the foodies on your list? My Holiday Gift Guide has all of the best Christmas gifts for foodies!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own. For more information, please read my disclosure statement.
As a self proclaimed foodie, I feel that I am pretty qualified to put together this list of must-have items. This is a collection of all of the gadgets and gizmos that I’m dreaming of or cannot live without!
1. Crock-Pot Hook-Up Connectable Entertaining System: These are so awesome and perfect for someone who loves to entertain. Connect multiple units together for large gatherings where you’re serving many different dishes, or use just one or two for smaller get-togethers. Each piece can be used independently of the others, which also allows for entertaining in more than one room.
2. Lodge cast iron skillet: I have several of these and absolutely love them! The flavor you get from these skillets can’t be beat. And, if you make bacon in these, you will think you were in heaven!
3. Ninja system: If you are looking for a blending powerhouse then this is for you! The Ninja delivers unbeatable professional power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds. Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies.
4. Dansko shoes: I love, love, love my Dansko shoes! Anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet knows how tired and sore they can get. When I wear my Danskos, though, there is no pain and no tiredness. I swear by these and highly recommend them. There are so many styles, textures and colors to choose from too. Give the gift of comfort to your favorite cook this year.
5. Wusthof Santoku knife: This is my favorite go-to knife. Having good, quality tools makes any job easier. I use this knife for everything – big jobs, little jobs, everything! A good knife is a cook’s best friend.
6. Ice cream maker: There is nothing like homemade ice cream. This item is on the top of my Christmas list this year (hint, hint to all of my family and friends)!
7. Dinner411 ebook: Give all of your friends and family the gift of sanity this year! My ebook show you how you can get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less. I share my proven system for stress-free dinner preparation and include lots of tips, tricks and easy recipes. At $4.99, it makes a great stocking stuffer!
8. Cutting boards: You can never have enough cutting boards. I have all kinds of sizes and shapes and use them for everything.
9. Silicone baking mat: Silicone baking mats make baking and clean-up a cinch. You don’t have to worry about your delicate cookies sticking to the pan or baked on messes that are difficult to clean.
10. Le Crueset Dutch oven: Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing. I absolutely love mine!
11. Mandoline: Mandolines are a real time saver in the kitchen. You can slice all kinds of things quickly and with precision. I broke mine recently and I’m hoping Santa brings me a new one this year.
12. Recipe box: You can never have enough recipe boxes, especially one that’s as cute as this one!
So there you have it! What’s on your gift list this year? Leave me a comment below!
More Holiday Gift Guides
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!